List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Rex Brady!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Rex Brady!!!

Started by DesiJune at 2007/01/17 07:56AM
    Latest post: 2007/02/02 07:26AM, Views: 513, Replies: 9
    page:
    #1   2007/01/17 07:56AM
    Rex Brady!!!
    DesiJune

:) I saw him on Wildfire( an ABC Family Show) last night as pro. bull rider. I was so exited... they need to bring him back on the show. I miss him.

I wasn't watching Days when he left the show does anyone know why he isn't on it anymore? Last I remember him and Mimi were still together... then when I started watching again he was gone and Mimi and Shawn were married.... what happened??? I must have missed a bid chunk.

#2   2007/01/17 08:02AM
    Re: Rex Brady!!!
    Meggy

Quote DesiJune: I saw him on Wildfire( an ABC Family Show) last night as pro. bull rider. I was so exited... they need to bring him back on the show. I miss him.

I wasn't watching Days when he left the show does anyone know why he isn't on it anymore? Last I remember him and Mimi were still together... then when I started watching again he was gone and Mimi and Shawn were married.... what happened??? I must have missed a bid chunk.

oh boy lady,
    you sure missed alot heehee..
    mimi had gotten pregnant with rex baby and aborted it but never told him about the baby, till he found out by belle, ( by accident) and she thought that he wasnt ready for a baby so she aborted it, then had some complications from the abortion to where she got infections and everything else, so now she can never have kids. she lied and lied and lied to Rex to his face. then when he found out the truth he just couldnt take so he upped and left. then shawn was there for her. when he and belle were no longer together because belle believed that shawn had left her, in which he didnt jan had him locked up all summer long. then when he came back, mimi believed shawn and his side of the story but belle didnt.. ( hope i am not confusing you, hhehee) then shawn and mimi fell for each other. and then i am assuming you know the rest.. if not let me know, and i will fill you in..hehe

#3   2007/01/17 08:11AM
    DesiJune

Thanks... I really didn't miss all that much... I remember her aborting Rex's baby and lying to him about it. And didn't Jan almost die and Mimi was being blamed for the murder?

I really liked Mimi and Rex together!! They should bring him back to stir up Mimi and Max's relationship...lol. I just want him back... he is so hot!!

#4   2007/01/17 08:39AM
    Meggy

Quote DesiJune: Thanks... I really didn't miss all that much... I remember her aborting Rex's baby and lying to him about it. And didn't Jan almost die and Mimi was being blamed for the murder?

I really liked Mimi and Rex together!! They should bring him back to stir up Mimi and Max's relationship...lol. I just want him back... he is so hot!!

oh i know... i had always thought he was hot.. but i think that Max is too...hhehehe

#5   2007/01/17 10:19AM
    Chrissi

Totally hot.

Great memory, Meggy!!!

#6   2007/01/17 11:08PM
    Christie

rex was the hottest guy on the show mmmmm

#7   2007/02/01 12:05PM
    EJ_LOVER

I miss Sexy Rexy to. He was so hot. MiMi always ends up with the total hotties, then she always manages to lie and screw them all over. Watch out Max!!!!!!!!!!!

#8   2007/02/01 12:07PM
    Meggy

Quote EJ_LOVER: I miss Sexy Rexy to. He was so hot. MiMi always ends up with the total hotties, then she always manages to lie and screw them all over. Watch out Max!!!!!!!!!!!

YEAH I was thinking the same thing.... I loved her and Rex together though.. But I really like her and Max now. just hope she doesnt screw it up as usual... I think she is determine to keep the Brady name, hhehee.. cuz you know she never did have much of a family...

#9   2007/02/01 03:06PM
    Chrissi

Quote EJ_LOVER: I miss Sexy Rexy to. He was so hot. MiMi always ends up with the total hotties, then she always manages to lie and screw them all over. Watch out Max!!!!!!!!!!!

I laughed out loud when I read this!! Too funny.

#10   2007/02/02 07:26AM
    AllieB

~) Rex left after he find out about the lies mimi had been telling him. He found out about the abortion.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list