List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Days leaving

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Days leaving

Started by DarkfairiesinTrinity at 2007/01/16 08:54PM
    Latest post: 2007/01/18 02:04PM, Views: 534, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2007/01/16 08:54PM
    Days leaving
    Darkfairiesi...

Is this show leaving or any other shows that it is leaving? For I hope not and I was just wondering

#2   2007/01/17 06:05AM
    Re: Days leaving
    Audd

I heard Passions is gone! I don't see why DOOL would be since their ratings are rising! I don't think I could handle anymore cancelations, how sad!

#3   2007/01/17 06:42AM
    JaSam4Ever

Passions has gotten so drawn out and ridiculious. If they don't do something soon, they are gonna drop IMO.

#4   2007/01/18 01:24PM
    MamaRaisedMe...

As I was reading about Today's extra hour and the cancellation of Passions, the prediction is that Days will not go past 2009. I can see why even though I adore Days except the Brady's and the Hortons. They are so holier than though. And don't get me started on the whole Sean wants to be a daddy and every Philip has done doesn't count crap.

#5   2007/01/18 01:38PM
    SamiBrady_Ch...

Quote MamaRaisedMeSoapFien: As I was reading about Today's extra hour and the cancellation of Passions, the prediction is that Days will not go past 2009. I can see why even though I adore Days except the Brady's and the Hortons. They are so holier than though. And don't get me started on the whole Sean wants to be a daddy and every Philip has done doesn't count crap.

shawn still deserves rights too....I hope Days keeps going for years...this new writer is making things great. I would miss Days!

#6   2007/01/18 02:04PM
    MeGustaDays

What????? Passions is being canceled......unbelievable!! As for Days getting canned, that is definately hard to believe. Almost everyone I know watches that show and it doesn't matter where you are you can strike up a conversation just about anywhere just by mentioning Days! And that goes for people from the age of my 9 year old daughter all the way to 100 years old!! Oh Lord I'm just not sure if I could bear it!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list