List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Go Maggie!!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Go Maggie!!!!

Started by fireflys at 2007/01/16 08:05PM
    Latest post: 2007/01/17 10:58AM, Views: 379, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2007/01/16 08:05PM
    Go Maggie!!!!
    fireflys

I was happy to see Maggie stand up for the family today, Willow needs to be hated by all of Salem. (sorry i just dont like her at all!!)

#2   2007/01/16 08:15PM
    Re: Go Maggie!!!!
    Chrissi

Wasn't that great?!! It's so good to see her on canvas all the time.. I really like her!!

I really liked how she fired Willow's arse, too! I'm in for stoning Willow.... haha just kidding. Maybe she'll change her tune....

#3   2007/01/16 08:23PM
    sissi44

I don't like Willow either. It was funny though how she made Shawn look so foolish. It needed to be brought down a peg or two. He was awful and judgemental to his own father over Zack, Chelsea and Hope. Maybe now he will grow up and be a real man. I hope Belle and Shawn fight Philip to the end. How come no one is bringing up the fact that Philip signed away his rights to his own baby?? Has Mimi forgotten??

#4   2007/01/16 09:51PM
    fireflys

It's just crazy that Willow can come out of the blue and cause soo much pain to shawn and belle. I just cant stand her at all!!!! The way she was messing with Shawn was really nasty today!

#5   2007/01/17 10:21AM
    Chrissi

Oh gosh... I'm just hoping that she realizes what she's doing. I wonder if there is a part of her that is good, deep down...

But I sure can't stand her!! LOL She's a great actress to make me love to hate her!

#6   2007/01/17 10:58AM
    TheresaFan35

It was good to see Maggie put willow in her place! It's about someone did fearlessly!What a good actress Willow's character is because she is most likely the one character a lot of us love to hate, lol!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/01/17 11:00AM
    page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list