List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: SAMI SAMI SAMI!!!!!!!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SAMI SAMI SAMI!!!!!!!!!

Started by *SHELLE* at 2007/01/16 12:35PM
    Latest post: 2007/01/17 09:33AM, Views: 703, Replies: 11
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2007/01/16 12:35PM
    SAMI SAMI SAMI!!!!!!!!!
    *SHELLE*

I never like her until she has been with Lucas! And I don't want the writer to screw it up. I love how she is acting, and how she has been treated...and how she has accepted John...!!!!!!!!!
    What do u think about her

#2   2007/01/16 12:56PM
    Re: SAMI SAMI SAMI!!!!!!!!!
    ms.daisy

Quote *SHELLE*: I never like her until she has been with Lucas! And I don't want the writer to screw it up. I love how she is acting, and how she has been treated...and how she has accepted John...!!!!!!!!!

I love Sami but I am afraid the writers are going to make her pregnant with that slimy EJ's baby!!!!!!!!!

#3   2007/01/16 12:57PM
    Sooner_Footb...

I love the new Sami
    Hate the old Sami

#4   2007/01/16 01:08PM
    MamaBobbie

I think that the writers are going to make it out to be EJ's baby but its going to turn out to be Lucas' baby. That is just my opinion.

#5   2007/01/16 01:12PM
    Audd

I have always loved Sami, I have wanted to choke her for some of the dumb/bad things she has done, but I always knew deep down she is a good person. I am upset she didn't tell Lucas what happened and that she was raped because we all know that conniving Kate is going to figure it all out and again her future with Lucas will be put on hold. I don't like that EJ could be the father, I was kinda wondering if they are going to do a twin story, one child is Lucas' the other EJ's! I want Lumi together and I don't want a Brady/DiMera baby, of course it would lead to years worth of storylines though, I just hate to see Sami yet again, hurt, especially when she was raped to save Lucas, that evil Kate and EJ.

#6   2007/01/16 01:18PM
    mywildaze

I feel the same! Why didn't she tell the truth. She must know by now that Lucas ALWAYS finds out the truth!!! She should of told him right away, but I think she can still tell him before Kate finds out. It is always better when the confession isn't forced out of you Sami! I hope Sami and Lucas can get through this and take on Kate and EJ together!

#7   2007/01/16 02:55PM
    SamiBrady_Ch...

Quote *SHELLE*: I never like her until she has been with Lucas! And I don't want the writer to screw it up. I love how she is acting, and how she has been treated...and how she has accepted John...!!!!!!!!!

I have always loved her, she's my favorite

#8   2007/01/16 02:59PM
    Natalie

I love it too... I want them to be the next super couple...

I dont want her to have EJ's baby

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/01/16 03:00PM
    #9   2007/01/16 03:08PM
    YanDiMera

of course, the logical thing would be for sami to tell the truth about E.J blackmailing her into sex. But it's common knowledge that when it comes to rape, things are never black or white. E.J doesn't happen to be some yucky perv popping up from some dark alley. She was attracted to him once. We should take the guilt factor into consideration, plus Sami has an history of twisting the truth: she can't be 100% certain Lucas would believe her. And also the fact she must feel tainted and dirty for having sex that way.

I think she should have told her mom though. I want the baby to be EJ's. A Brady-Dimera character is a guarantee of interesting storylines for the next years, even decades. Sami can be the one to bring the Dimera down.Unlike Marlena, she spent her whole lifetime to master blackmail and evil schemes. On the other hand, i wanmt Lucas to stand by Sami and raise the baby as if he were his own.

#10   2007/01/16 03:56PM
    hickgal

HI YA'll I am new to the sight. But I have been watchin DAYS for ever.I love SAMI. I hope something good happens for her. If I was her I would beat KATES butt and get it over with

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list