List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Didn't Phillip say

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Didn't Phillip say

Started by cbrady at 2007/01/16 11:23AM
    Latest post: 2007/01/18 10:53AM, Views: 911, Replies: 15
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2007/01/16 11:23AM
    Didn't Phillip say
    cbrady

I thought I heard on todays show that the judge was bought off did any one here this as well??? If so I thought the judge was payed off along woth nasty Willow.

#2   2007/01/16 12:56PM
    Re: Didn't Phillip say
    Clueless

Quote cbrady: I thought I heard on todays show that the judge was bought off did any one here this as well??? If so I thought the judge was payed off along woth nasty Willow.

You heard correctly my friend. He did said that not only that but Kate knew what was going on too. Phillip said he had to leave because he didn't know how long the judge would be willing to cooperate. We all knew that Victor paid off everybody. So I say Run Shelle Run!

#3   2007/01/16 01:10PM
    MamaBobbie

OMG, I totally didn't hear Philip say that. Probably because my kids were yelling while I was watching it. Din't occur to me to rewind it..

#4   2007/01/16 02:52PM
    Natalie

I heard it too...

PS Thanks Chrissi for all your help!!!!

#5   2007/01/16 04:12PM
    Starrgirlfish

Yeah...I had to watch that like 3 times before I finally understood what he was saying....it was something about he didn't know how long the judge would be able to cooperate. So...he didn't want to risk it. MAN O MAN DO I NOT LIKE PHILLIP RIGHT NOW!!!

#6   2007/01/16 06:06PM
    fireflys

Geez, alomst everyone in salem is payed off. I wish someone would come clean i cant stand it that claire is not with her mommy!!

#7   2007/01/16 07:11PM
    Audd

Quote MamaBobbie: OMG, I totally didn't hear Philip say that. Probably because my kids were yelling while I was watching it. Din't occur to me to rewind it..

You made me laugh because I was thinking the same as you, I missed it because my kids were yelling, plus I have a daycare/preschool in my home, I usually have them down for nap by this time but it didn't work out today! Rats, good, now I know, Kids, gotta love em!

#8   2007/01/17 11:07AM
    TheresaFan35

Just goes to show you sadly, that money passed around does evil favors. as long as Victor is rich, he can afford to pay off judges and etc to do his biding so-to-speak.

#9   2007/01/17 11:33AM
    Sheebs

Come on you didn't really think that Victor and Philip could win in a fair fight!?!

You knew he had to have paid off everyone from Beverly, camara man, Judge, witnesses, to even Shawn and Belle's lawyer, because he sucked.

I have heard of people doing worse to their children and DHS doing nothing.

You can't tell me that Belle is at fault for someone kidnapping her child. And why didn't anyone bring the paid women in to court or tell the court that Philip has a child on the way that he signed away his rights to?

#10   2007/01/17 11:40AM
    cbrady

Quote Sheebs: Come on you didn't really think that Victor and Philip could win in a fair fight!?!

You knew he had to have paid off everyone from Beverly, camara man, Judge, witnesses, to even Shawn and Belle's lawyer, because he sucked.

I have heard of people doing worse to their children and DHS doing nothing.

You can't tell me that Belle is at fault for someone kidnapping her child. And why didn't anyone bring the paid women in to court or tell the court that Philip has a child on the way that he signed away his rights to?

I agree withe DHS because I have seen some kids be abuse da nd they did nothing judt sent parents to angermanagement classes. Victor could have had that woman killed or something fearing she would say what went down, as for Phillip I can not say why they didn't bring that up but was't Phillip like infatuated with Belle in the first place maybe holding on to Claire is a way to have Belle in his life and this baby he singed away he don't want because it isn't a baby with Belle. Don't you think he would fight for that child if was indeed a baby with Belle?

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list