List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Custody Hearing

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Custody Hearing

Started by Clueless at 2007/01/16 10:23AM
    Latest post: 2007/01/16 05:37PM, Views: 395, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2007/01/16 10:23AM
    Custody Hearing
    Clueless

Heres something else that dosen't make sense. Where in the world did they get that lawyer from. How about that even though this was a custody hearing for Claire why was it not brought up about the fact that Phillip had a child and then had it terminated. What kind of father would terminate the pregnancy of his own flesh and blood to fight for a child that he knew was not his. I'm sorry but I do not believe that if this case was going on in real life that it would have gotten that far. The fact they know one brought of this child is crazy, especially when you are trying to determine the fitness of a parent. Phillip claims that he is the better parent yet he destroy his only chance of being a father. Another thing for Phillip to have gone through all of this surgery to reconstruct his face and then his face have no signs of scars. PLEAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. No way No how. Even some patients with minor cuts have some types of scars. So for Days to do a stroyline like this and not try to make it atleast believable is crazy but then again this is DOL the show with Marlena possession story, not to mention all those people who where supposedly dead brought back to life. DOL use to be a good show but now its just get way out of hand.

#2   2007/01/16 10:34AM
    Re: Custody Hearing
    starbright

I totally agree! Days used to be really exciting, but now there are some Days when it is really good, and other days that are not so good!

I am really hoping that Sammy is really making an effort to "change" would be awesome! !

#3   2007/01/16 10:45AM
    bellefromrome

I certainly am very dissapointed in the way the writers of this show have gone to extreme lengths to make this show the LEAST creditable show on daytime tv. Lets face it this whole custody thing is as twighlight zone as it can get never in real life would or could something like this ever happen. Now I know its the soaps were talking about and I get that but this is just about as far away from the truth as you can get and I for one am sickened almost to the point of not being able to watch such a farce go on. I hope that the writers wake up and smell the proverbial coffee or they are going to sink lower than they already are in the ratings and sooner or later the longest running daytime soap will be nothing but a memory

#4   2007/01/16 10:53AM
    starbright

I agree, but it will be getting exciting hopefully soon, Mimi just found out Phillipp's plan, so Shawn and Belle will be getting their revenge on Phillip, hopefully. LOL!

#5   2007/01/16 12:59PM
    Clueless

>) Run Shelle Run Shelle Run Shelle Run RRRRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN SHELLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEE RRRRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNN

#6   2007/01/16 01:46PM
    Nell

I really think phillip is an ass, he shouldn''t have tried to take Belle's daughter. Yes he did raise her the first year of her life, but that is no excuse to take her. He should think about his own unborn child,as well as Victor and Kate. I'm so glad that Shawn is planning on taking clair back, run like theres no tomorrow.

#7   2007/01/16 04:23PM
    Starrgirlfish

Quote bellefromrome: I certainly am very dissapointed in the way the writers of this show have gone to extreme lengths to make this show the LEAST creditable show on daytime tv. Lets face it this whole custody thing is as twighlight zone as it can get never in real life would or could something like this ever happen. Now I know its the soaps were talking about and I get that but this is just about as far away from the truth as you can get and I for one am sickened almost to the point of not being able to watch such a farce go on. I hope that the writers wake up and smell the proverbial coffee or they are going to sink lower than they already are in the ratings and sooner or later the longest running daytime soap will be nothing but a memory

WOAH!!!! Everybody just needs to take a chill pill with this storyline. People are getting WAY too overworked by it. In my opinion it was a great move for the writers to do this. It's making a point of how POWERFUL Victor Kiriakis is. He paid of the judge (it was admitted in todays show) and he payed Willow 10,000 dollars to lie. LEGALLY....Phillip is Claire's father. And that definitely played into the factor. Also, he's a War hero...and turning down a war hero that supposedly served the country does not look good.

It's also turning EXCITING! Belle and Shawn are going to go on the run with Claire. Even though, we all know that they are great parents for Claire, and she shouldn't be taken away from them. But, the judge didn't flat out say no...he said to take parenting lessons. The judge is also being paid off. There were too many things going against Shawn and Belle...the number one thing being VICTOR KIRIAKIS! But, the storyline wit them going out of the country is definitely going to be a good one.

Plus...we all know that everything will turn out just fine...they will get Claire back for good. This is a soap..they are supposed to keep you on the edge of your seat screaming that something isn't right. Martha Madison's (Belle) performance on Monday when she begged Phillip not to take her baby girl...was moving. It's turning great.

Maybe when the Mimi/Phillip's baby comes into play. Mimi can get Phillip's attention away from Claire and towars his OWN flesh and blood with his OWN child. Mimi could help save him from becoming the next Victor Kiriakis. And maybe they can both work on redeeming their characters together. I've always liked the idea of Mimi and Phillip!

#8   2007/01/16 05:37PM
    SamiBrady_Ch...

Quote starbright: I totally agree! Days used to be really exciting, but now there are some Days when it is really good, and other days that are not so good!

I am really hoping that Sammy is really making an effort to "change" would be awesome! !

I would love to see a changed Sami...but I want a sweetheart who will do anything for anyone (would be cool if she joined the PD, she'd be great) but who could still be a little manipulative because I love her spunky attitude

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list