List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Connor

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Connor

Started by JaniceSaysYes at 2007/01/16 07:43AM
    Latest post: 2007/01/16 04:28PM, Views: 398, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2007/01/16 07:43AM
    Connor
    JaniceSaysYes

What do you think of him so far? I think it might take a bit for him to grow on me.

#2   2007/01/16 08:20AM
    Re: Connor
    Darling89For...

8) At first I thought he was completely strange, and that wink and clicking sound he made with his mouth a turnoff. He's rough around the edges, but he's growing on me. He's not evil, either. Seeing his reactions to Bonnie bossing him around is funny. But, yeah, I think I'm going to like him!

#3   2007/01/16 09:08AM
    erbutterfly1

i'm not use to him yet... i like good ol country boys... but this is a bit much for me.... i also read in the spoilers that abby falls for him?? What for?? i don't think i will like that very much..??but, on the other hand... when nick first appeared he was way too dorky... but look at him now... hes adorable!

#4   2007/01/16 09:39AM
    mywildaze

i agree Nick is adorable. I like that he will ahve a storyline with Abby...I just hope Chelsea keeps her grubby little hands off of him. Not that Connor couldn't handle HER! I like him! I hope he gets more airtime/storylines.

#5   2007/01/16 10:38AM
    starbright

Connor is growing on me also, at first I thought he was a total geek, but now he is really funny!! I am beginning to like him!

#6   2007/01/16 01:12PM
    MamaBobbie

I think he is a cutie. I think he is a keeper..

#7   2007/01/16 04:28PM
    Starrgirlfish

I haven't seen enough of him yet. I can for sure say that I have an 99.99% chance of NOT liking him with Abby. I'm most def. a COMPLETE Abby and Max fan. Just have to be a little paitent....lol.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list