List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Claire

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Claire

Started by JaniceSaysYes at 2007/01/16 07:42AM
    Latest post: 2007/01/16 10:24AM, Views: 317, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2007/01/16 07:42AM
    Claire
    JaniceSaysYes

Am I the only one who finds this Child Custody Story so unbelieveable?

#2   2007/01/16 07:48AM
    Re: Claire
    Gin5600

No. I realize that soap operas are supposed to be some what unbelieveable. However, this whole custody battle has me just irritated. The so-called lawyer for Shawn and Belle is worhtless. They did not contradict any of Victor's allegations. Like when Claire "wandered off" at the diner. What happened to Bo and Roman following up with that woman that "found" her?

#3   2007/01/16 08:03AM
    JaniceSaysYes

Quote Gin5600: No. I realize that soap operas are supposed to be some what unbelieveable. However, this whole custody battle has me just irritated. The so-called lawyer for Shawn and Belle is worhtless. They did not contradict any of Victor's allegations. Like when Claire "wandered off" at the diner. What happened to Bo and Roman following up with that woman that "found" her?

See, I find it stupid because what happened yesterday with Claire Would not had happened in real life. The parents are not on any drugs, they are not alcoholics, they do not beat her and etc. I think and HOPE they kill this boring story soon!

#4   2007/01/16 08:25AM
    jovigirl

The storyline really does stink, very unlikely in the real world, but so was Marlena being possesed !!! We keep on watching though...

#5   2007/01/16 09:18AM
    erbutterfly1

VERY unbeleivable! it is so frustrating that phillip is turning out to be just like his father... makes for good stories, but....i just look forward to seeing how things turn out for shawn and belle when they take off with claire... will it bring them closer or just tear them apart????? hhhmmm???!!!

#6   2007/01/16 09:58AM
    Sooner_Footb...

Quote JaniceSaysYes:
    Quote Gin5600: No. I realize that soap operas are supposed to be some what unbelieveable. However, this whole custody battle has me just irritated. The so-called lawyer for Shawn and Belle is worhtless. They did not contradict any of Victor's allegations. Like when Claire "wandered off" at the diner. What happened to Bo and Roman following up with that woman that "found" her?

See, I find it stupid because what happened yesterday with Claire Would not had happened in real life. The parents are not on any drugs, they are not alcoholics, they do not beat her and etc. I think and HOPE they kill this boring story soon!

They never would of given him custody, perioed!! And if they were to attend paretning class they would of given the child to a grandparent. This story line is so stupid and it makes me mad

#7   2007/01/16 10:24AM
    starbright

It is unbelievable I feel so sorry for Belle and Shawn and Victor is totally being wrong about this whole thing, he is using his money to get everything he wants, and I just don't think that is right.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list