List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Phil or Max?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Phil or Max?

Started by JaniceSaysYes at 2007/01/16 07:41AM
    Latest post: 2007/01/17 06:43AM, Views: 651, Replies: 12
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2007/01/16 04:35PM
    Re: Phil or Max?
    Starrgirlfish

In my opinion the writers have been trying VERY hard to get us to like Max and Mimi. Has anybody noticed that Mimi has run from one guy to the next? I mean has she ever NOT been in a relationship for more then a week? She didn't talk to Max before the whole Shawn thing...and so I really think they are forcing them onto us.

I think that it would be better for Mimi to be with Phillip. I am interested to see how this surrogate baby turns out. Mimi and Phillip are the biological parents but, Bonnie is going to get the baby. Eventually, Mimi is going to find out who the baby is when Bonnie is carrying the baby around? I mean who else could it be? I think the baby that Mimi and Phillip share would be a GREAT way for Phillip to back off of Claire. To take care of his OWN flesh and blood. In my opinion Mimi still needs to redeem her character for me...and she and Phillip should work on that together. I think they belong together. I actually really do think that it could work...and I've always loved the idea....

#12   2007/01/17 05:25AM
    Natalie

MAX of course

#13   2007/01/17 06:43AM
    JaSam4Ever

Definately Max, it seriously ticks me off the Phil has taken Claire from Shawn and Belle. He has no rights to her in my opinion. You shouldn't ever take a child from his/her mother unless she truly is unfit.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list