List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Kristen

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Kristen

Started by fireflys at 2007/01/15 09:49PM
    Latest post: 2007/01/16 11:04AM, Views: 369, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2007/01/15 09:49PM
    Kristen
    fireflys

I have heard that Kristen has quit or is quitting the current soap she is on now, will she be the next to return??? I hope so, that would make things every interesting with the whole John thing

#2   2007/01/16 06:22AM
    Re: Kristen
    Audd

I think you mean Eileen Davidson, the actress who played Kristen?? She was fired from the YOung and the Restless, her last air date was/is in January. From what I read, they only talked to her to get her permission to use her photo of Susan when she played her and nothing more as of now. I really wish she would return, she is a fabulous actress, very talented, it would be Y&R loss and our gain if she came back...I hope/wish!

#3   2007/01/16 10:37AM
    fireflys

Yea it would be great to see her back, that would make things even more interesting at this point. Something along the lines of John dreaming about her when hes in the hospital and then her showing up when Marlaina(sp?) was worried about John.

#4   2007/01/16 10:42AM
    starbright

I also heard that Kristen was fired from Y&R pretty sad, but I was really hoping that she would come to Days, she would be an excellent character in whatever they decide to make her be!!! She is a wonderful, wonderful actress

#5   2007/01/16 11:04AM
    fireflys

she is great

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list