List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Old Phillip now New Phillip...Right?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Old Phillip now New Phillip...Right?

Started by fireflys at 2007/01/15 09:23PM
    Latest post: 2007/01/16 05:03PM, Views: 291, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2007/01/15 09:23PM
    Old Phillip now New Phillip...Right?
    fireflys

The guy now playing Phillip is the old one right? If not did he play someone else on the show before?

#2   2007/01/15 09:31PM
    Re: Old Phillip now New Phillip...Right?
    Starrgirlfish

Quote fireflys: The guy now playing Phillip is the old one right? If not did he play someone else on the show before?

Yeah this was the original Phillip that was on Days of Our Lives before Kyle Brandt took over. HE'S BACK NOW AND GREAT!

#3   2007/01/15 09:36PM
    fireflys

I thought so! I liked him much better then the other one. But he didn't seem to have the limp down yet...hehe

#4   2007/01/16 04:00PM
    hickgal

I liked the last Phillip better he fit the store line better he looked like a marine the guy now do not look like he could fight his way out of a wet paper bag.and speaking of new people I liked the old Shawn better to.

#5   2007/01/16 04:04PM
    Starrgirlfish

Quote hickgal: I liked the last Phillip better he fit the store line better he looked like a marine the guy now do not look like he could fight his way out of a wet paper bag.and speaking of new people I liked the old Shawn better to.

I must say that I do like the new Shawn better too. But, as with the old Phillip...I didn't quite care for him much. I am loving that JKJ is back....I think that he's a better actor too.

#6   2007/01/16 05:03PM
    fireflys

i miss the old shawn, but i think its nice to see the old phillip back, the other one looked like he was always ready to hit belle when he got mad.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list