List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: i dont think so

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

i dont think so

Started by patriciapare at 2007/01/15 02:37PM
    Latest post: 2007/01/16 01:03PM, Views: 471, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2007/01/15 02:37PM
    i dont think so
    patriciapare

i really think claire should be with her parents i see what philipe means how hurt he is and avrything but now he should just wake up and smell the truth that claire is not his daughter but anyway im so up set about that and im so proud of sam in one way but she is still hiding something and i feel so sad for belle

#2   2007/01/15 08:28PM
    Re: i dont think so
    SamiBrady_Ch...

Quote patriciapare: i really think claire should be with her parents i see what philipe means how hurt he is and avrything but now he should just wake up and smell the truth that claire is not his daughter but anyway im so up set about that and im so proud of sam in one way but she is still hiding something and i feel so sad for belle

I feel horrible for belle and I WOULD feel bad for philip but since he has changed to a monster I don't

#3   2007/01/16 06:36AM
    Audd

Quote SamiBrady_Chelsea:
    Quote patriciapare: i really think claire should be with her parents i see what philipe means how hurt he is and avrything but now he should just wake up and smell the truth that claire is not his daughter but anyway im so up set about that and im so proud of sam in one way but she is still hiding something and i feel so sad for belle

I feel horrible for belle and I WOULD feel bad for philip but since he has changed to a monster I don't

I agree, what a horrible, selfish monster he turned into, I no longer feel sorry for him, he should go after the surrogate, it's (suppose to be) is biological child, but he terminated his rights to "his"baby but steals another. Too bad that wasn't brought up in court. How would a judge look at him if he knew that he terminated his rights to his unborn child?????

#4   2007/01/16 07:42AM
    SamiBrady_Ch...

Quote Audd:
    Quote SamiBrady_Chelsea:

I agree, what a horrible, selfish monster he turned into, I no longer feel sorry for him, he should go after the surrogate, it's (suppose to be) is biological child, but he terminated his rights to "his"baby but steals another. Too bad that wasn't brought up in court. How would a judge look at him if he knew that he terminated his rights to his unborn child?????

you are right, I wish that were brought up

#5   2007/01/16 11:33AM
    cbrady

Quote SamiBrady_Chelsea:
    Quote Audd:
    Quote SamiBrady_Chelsea:

you are right, I wish that were brought up

I did not understand that either why was the fact that he terminated his own rights to his blood child brought up and the fsct he is going after some thing that is not his he may think so but Claire is not his baby. I think if the judge did know the tables may have been turned to Shelle and they would have Claire right know. But don't who think Mimi could have been brought into this as well if they foulnd out he terminated his fights to his unborn child?

#6   2007/01/16 01:03PM
    ms.daisy

Quote Audd:
    Quote SamiBrady_Chelsea:

It wouldn't make any difference because the judge was bought and payed for by Victor.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list