List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Belle and Shawn

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Belle and Shawn

Started by cbrady at 2007/01/15 01:08PM
    Latest post: 2007/01/16 05:05PM, Views: 481, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2007/01/15 01:08PM
    Belle and Shawn
    cbrady

What do you think will happen once Shawn and Belle kidnap there baby Claire and flee across the country. I think the judge was payed pff along with Beverly and all will come out about it and Willows testimony will be thrown out and a new judge will see that Claire belongs with Shelle and Phillip has no right to Claire because Shawn is legally Claires daddy. Also a twist ( this is my idea ) in the suragte the baby is indeed Shelles not Phillips and Mimis they also gain cusody of the baby after he/she is born.

#2   2007/01/15 01:35PM
    Re: Belle and Shawn
    Starrgirlfish

Quote cbrady: What do you think will happen once Shawn and Belle kidnap there baby Claire and flee across the country. I think the judge was payed pff along with Beverly and all will come out about it and Willows testimony will be thrown out and a new judge will see that Claire belongs with Shelle and Phillip has no right to Claire because Shawn is legally Claires daddy. Also a twist ( this is my idea ) in the suragte the baby is indeed Shelles not Phillips and Mimis they also gain cusody of the baby after he/she is born.

I don't know what's going to happen when Belle and Shawn go on the run. But, I'm excited to find out. I bet it's going to get interesting. As for the surrogate baby. I personally hope that it is Mimi's and Phillip's....just because that would be a grrrreat storyline. Maybe the baby will make Phillip stop being obsessed about Claire...and soften is heart towards his OWN flesh and blood. Maybe he'll fall for Mimi too...they can both work on redeeming their characters. Mimi can stop lying...and Phillip can save himself from turning into the next Victor.

#3   2007/01/15 01:44PM
    mywildaze

Quote Starrgirlfish:
    Quote cbrady: What do you think will happen once Shawn and Belle kidnap there baby Claire and flee across the country. I think the judge was payed pff along with Beverly and all will come out about it and Willows testimony will be thrown out and a new judge will see that Claire belongs with Shelle and Phillip has no right to Claire because Shawn is legally Claires daddy. Also a twist ( this is my idea ) in the suragte the baby is indeed Shelles not Phillips and Mimis they also gain cusody of the baby after he/she is born.

I don't know what's going to happen when Belle and Shawn go on the run. But, I'm excited to find out. I bet it's going to get interesting. As for the surrogate baby. I personally hope that it is Mimi's and Phillip's....just because that would be a grrrreat storyline. Maybe the baby will make Phillip stop being obsessed about Claire...and soften is heart towards his OWN flesh and blood. Maybe he'll fall for Mimi too...they can both work on redeeming their characters. Mimi can stop lying...and Phillip can save himself from turning into the next Victor.

That would be a great way for Phillip to realize that his own child needs him to be a father. I always liked Mimi and Phillip together. I hope they come around soon and want their own baby. Raise the child together. The writers go go far with a Phillip/Mimi/thebaby storyline...Let's hope they listen!

#4   2007/01/15 01:51PM
    Starrgirlfish

I know...it would be a GREAT storyline. I always liked the idea of Mimi and Phillip too.

#5   2007/01/16 06:39AM
    Audd

What are the writers going to do with this storyline. THere hasn't been any mention of the surrogate in weeks. I wish this was brought up in the hearing, how Philip terminated his rights to his unborn child! How would the judge look at that?? I use to feel sorry for PHilip, but I no longer do, he is just after revenge now, IMO!!

#6   2007/01/16 04:38PM
    Starrgirlfish

Quote Audd: What are the writers going to do with this storyline. THere hasn't been any mention of the surrogate in weeks. I wish this was brought up in the hearing, how Philip terminated his rights to his unborn child! How would the judge look at that?? I use to feel sorry for PHilip, but I no longer do, he is just after revenge now, IMO!!

I know...they haven't mentioned her in awhile. But, I hope they do soon..it would be a wonderful way to sway Phillip aways from Claire. Soften his heart from turning into Victor. I'm interested to see how this storyline will go!

#7   2007/01/16 05:05PM
    Natalie

Legally I think Phillip is the father because Belle and Phil were married but SHe belongs with Belle and SHawn...

I just dont get why Phillip is acting like this because Bell and Shawn would of let him see Claire.. Its just all stupid..

I cant wait to see Shawn and Belle run with CLaire... SO exciting...

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list