List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: What about Claires rights??????????

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What about Claires rights??????????

Started by cbrady at 2007/01/15 12:41PM
    Latest post: 2007/02/01 12:59PM, Views: 469, Replies: 9
    page:
    #1   2007/01/15 12:41PM
    What about Claires rights??????????
    cbrady

What about baby Claire she has rights I know shew is just a baby but doesnt she deserve to be with the person who has had her whole life. Phillip left her abandoned her and Belle , besides Phillip isnt her daddy. With this whole face transplant woulnd't Claire be confussed . I know she is just a baby but this whole thing could it tramatize her at all? I think the judge was paid by Victor along with that mean Beverly. To me the best interest wasnt in Claires but how much money the parent has.

#2   2007/01/15 01:58PM
    Re: What about Claires rights??????????
    Starrgirlfish

Quote cbrady: What about baby Claire she has rights I know shew is just a baby but doesnt she deserve to be with the person who has had her whole life. Phillip left her abandoned her and Belle , besides Phillip isnt her daddy. With this whole face transplant woulnd't Claire be confussed . I know she is just a baby but this whole thing could it tramatize her at all? I think the judge was paid by Victor along with that mean Beverly. To me the best interest wasnt in Claires but how much money the parent has.

Well...remember when Victor had Claire and took her to the secret room. She was visiting Phillip there supposedly. So...she would keep on remembering him as her dad and not Shawn. I know...I would think that this whole thing would traumatize her most definitely. Was the judge payed off? I don't know....I don't think he was. Willow was. But...I don't know about the judge...maybe. But, Phillip is legally her father. So..I think that kind of went in his favor, and also Willow testifying against Shawn definitely helped him. Plus, he's a war hero...but, the judge didn't exactly say NO to Shawn and Belle...he gave them options for ways to get their daughter back...and they get to visit her weekly. But, I'm just excited to see the episode when Shawn and Belle kidnap her and leave the country.

#3   2007/01/15 03:34PM
    Darkfairiesi...

In Claire mind Philip is her daddy because he was with her taking care of her until he find out the truth and thought his marriage was over and then left. But I don't blame Philip for leaving for Belle wanted to be with Shawn was staying at her mom house and isn't Claire real daddy. And that is why Belle wanted Shawn to fight for custody. And plus he left to serve his country because he is very patrionatic and it isn't his fault. And Philip names is on Claire birth cericifate. But the whole thing about Shawn and Belle being irresponsible parents is a laugh or it is up for interpruttion. I think with Belle she has lost Claire that one time but sometimes that happens. And being a good parent is someone who love their kid, who will do anything for a child, who doesn't neglected and doesn't abuse their child, a safe and stable home, and a good role model and protect their child. And that cushy lifestlye that Willow was taking about was for Claire because he wanted to spend time with his kid and in a way Willow should be more respectful and want Shawn to see more of his child. But I think Victor only cares about him self for he knew that Belle was cutting back and well no body tells Victor want to do. And that is why he wants full-access to Claire and using his puppet a.k.a his son to do the job because Claire doesn't know who is her real daddy.

#4   2007/01/15 03:41PM
    mywildaze

Quote DarkfairiesinTrinity: In Claire mind Philip is her daddy because he was with her taking care of her until he find out the truth and thought his marriage was over and then left. But I don't blame Philip for leaving for Belle wanted to be with Shawn was staying at her mom house and isn't Claire real daddy. And that is why Belle wanted Shawn to fight for custody. And plus he left to serve his country because he is very patrionatic and it isn't his fault. And Philip names is on Claire birth cericifate. But the whole thing about Shawn and Belle being irresponsible parents is a laugh or it is up for interpruttion. I think with Belle she has lost Claire that one time but sometimes that happens. And being a good parent is someone who love their kid, who will do anything for a child, who doesn't neglected and doesn't abuse their child, a safe and stable home, and a good role model and protect their child. And that cushy lifestlye that Willow was taking about was for Claire because he wanted to spend time with his kid and in a way Willow should be more respectful and want Shawn to see more of his child. But I think Victor only cares about him self for he knew that Belle was cutting back and well no body tells Victor want to do. And that is why he wants full-access to Claire and using his puppet a.k.a his son to do the job because Claire doesn't know who is her real daddy.

Do you think that Victor was paying Willow all along? To make Shawn look bad? Not only to the court but Willow caused a rift between Shawn and Belle for the intire time he was with her.

#5   2007/01/15 03:54PM
    Darkfairiesi...

Quote mywildaze:
    Quote DarkfairiesinTrinity: In Claire mind Philip is her daddy because he was with her taking care of her until he find out the truth and thought his marriage was over and then left. But I don't blame Philip for leaving for Belle wanted to be with Shawn was staying at her mom house and isn't Claire real daddy. And that is why Belle wanted Shawn to fight for custody. And plus he left to serve his country because he is very patrionatic and it isn't his fault. And Philip names is on Claire birth cericifate. But the whole thing about Shawn and Belle being irresponsible parents is a laugh or it is up for interpruttion. I think with Belle she has lost Claire that one time but sometimes that happens. And being a good parent is someone who love their kid, who will do anything for a child, who doesn't neglected and doesn't abuse their child, a safe and stable home, and a good role model and protect their child. And that cushy lifestlye that Willow was taking about was for Claire because he wanted to spend time with his kid and in a way Willow should be more respectful and want Shawn to see more of his child. But I think Victor only cares about him self for he knew that Belle was cutting back and well no body tells Victor want to do. And that is why he wants full-access to Claire and using his puppet a.k.a his son to do the job because Claire doesn't know who is her real daddy.

Do you think that Victor was paying Willow all along? To make Shawn look bad? Not only to the court but Willow caused a rift between Shawn and Belle for the intire time he was with her.

Actually not only do I think that Victor has pay Willow for the court and for dating Shawn and causing a rift between him and Belle but I think that Victor pay the judge. Would surprised me.

#6   2007/01/15 08:18PM
    Darling89For...

OH, YEAH!!! Willow was DEFINITELY on Vic's payroll to screw up Shawn's life. No doubt. Maybe she fell in love with him somewhere along the way. The whole Claire, Shawn and Belle deal these past months was all a setup. Vic was moving in for the kill.

#7   2007/01/15 08:20PM
    SamiBrady_Ch...

Quote DarkfairiesinTrinity:
    Quote mywildaze:

Actually not only do I think that Victor has pay Willow for the court and for dating Shawn and causing a rift between him and Belle but I think that Victor pay the judge. Would surprised me.

I don't know if Victore paid the judge...he might have but for some reason I just don't think he has....yet at least

#8   2007/01/15 09:35PM
    Starrgirlfish

Yeah...I don't think he has yet either. It just feels like he didn't. But, the key word is YET!

#9   2007/02/01 12:14PM
    EJ_LOVER

on one of the episodes it did that Victor paid off the judge. i want to say it was Phillip. I'll have to think back.

#10   2007/02/01 12:59PM
    Shelle-Lumi-...

Yes you are right. Actually today's episode (Feb 1st) Victor and Philip are talking and they said they paid off Willow and the judge....:@.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list