List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: How long have you watched Days?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

How long have you watched Days?

Started by ms.daisy at 2007/01/12 03:12PM
    Latest post: 2007/01/22 11:21AM, Views: 1432, Replies: 40
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #31   2007/01/19 03:57PM
    Re: How long have you watched Days?
    billija

:D Good grief! How freaky is that since I posted a Who am I and the answer to it was Jessica. That would be a great story line to bring back or maybe they'll "split" Nick's personallity like they did Jessica's! Hey something to think about huh. Thank-you so much for the info.

Quote sassafras:
    Quote billija: Okay maybe I'm missing something or maybe someone responed somewhere I didn't look but I am desperately trying to find out WHO IS NICK! If he is Abby's cousin he would either be Jennifer's brother's son (the long lost Mike Horton) or Jack's sister's son (the long lost Andrianne who by chance now plays Bonnie Lockhart!)so DOOL fans help me out here because I am really lost. Thanks

Nick is the son of Jessica and Joshua. Jessica is the daughter of Marie Horton. Marie was the nun. Marie and Alex had an affair and she became pregnant with Jessica. So that would make Nick and Abby cousins since Abby's grandpa Bill Horton and Nick's grandma Marie Horton are brother and sister. Hope this clears it up for you.

#32   2007/01/19 04:03PM
    billija

I also rem. when "Roman" was Chris and the Salam stocker was on the prowl. Neil Curtis and Liz. Doug had the night club. My daughter was born in 1973 which was only a few months after Hope was born. My daughter of course is 33 right now and I truely don't think Hope is I want to see Caroline go after Victor for helping to take Claire. Think it's time for her to come back to the front line of the Brady clan. Really like the way they are trying to bring back the feel of the "old Days"!

#33   2007/01/19 06:36PM
    vallynn

I have been watching days since marlena got the devil in her.

#34   2007/01/19 07:11PM
    lindamich

I started watching Days when I was 11 and Julie Horton got pregnant with her son David, and there was a murder that she was suspected of. Julie was about 16 soap opera age then.

#35   2007/01/20 01:50PM
    WhereIsStefano

I started watching when I was young around 7 or 8 LOL so for about 25 or 16 years I would tape it when I was in school before we had the VCR my neighbor would keep me updatd or tape it for me I also watched AW and what about sun set beach am I the only one who remembers it??? I loved that show.

#36   2007/01/21 08:17PM
    funfaith49

I have been watching Days since i got married. I was 15 then and now i am almost 51. Days is the only soap opera that i watch daily. I have my tv set up where it records it daily so i don't have to miss an episode.....

#37   2007/01/22 07:57AM
    Katty

We had the same soap schedule. I still haven't gotten over losing "Another World". "Santa Barbara" was a terrific show. I loved the magic. "Days... could learn from the writers of "Santa Barbara". I soooooo wish they would.

Katty

#38   2007/01/22 08:04AM
    Katty

We had the same soap schedule, Jilly bee. I still haven't gotten over losing "Another World". "Santa Barbara" was a terrific show. I loved the magic. "Days... could learn from the writers of "Santa Barbara". I soooooo wish they would.

Katty

#39   2007/01/22 10:38AM
    tropical

I have been watching DOOL since 1979.

#40   2007/01/22 11:14AM
    kitkat151

Quote billija: I hate to admit it but I am not going to hold up when something happens to Alice. I must agree that I too feel as if she is my grandmother
    Quote ms.daisy:
    Quote billija: I'm one of the "old timers" of dool..I tell my husband and kids I've known the Hortons and Bradys longer than I've known them! Love that it is getting back to the couples theme w/ danger around the corner. Patch and Kayla, Bo and Hope. Who remembers Bob Anderson and Linda? Who else cried when Bob died...that was a shocker. Sister Maria and Alex. Anyway that's my length of time and can say that my 19 year old has watched it since she was a baby and still does, who knows she might turn out to watch it longer than I.

I know what you mean! I have watched since 1965 when I was 13! Grandma Horton is almost like my grandma!!

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list