List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: How long have you watched Days?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

How long have you watched Days?

Started by ms.daisy at 2007/01/12 03:12PM
    Latest post: 2007/01/22 11:21AM, Views: 1340, Replies: 40
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #21   2007/01/17 06:29PM
    Re: How long have you watched Days?
    gar2244

my mom has been watching Days since it first came on. I was born in 1971. my mom has told me when I was small,when she laid me down to take a nap. I would not sleep till days was over with. I have been watching Days ever since. so Iv been watching Days since 1971..my Days of Our Lives-Live Long and Prosper....

#22   2007/01/17 07:11PM
    Sweetness24

I was on vacation flipping through the channels when I happen to catch a scene with "Patch" in it. That was sometime in the 80's. Love the Brady's and Horton's - watched up until Steve left the show - then they tried to put Kayla with Shane. Kayla could NEVER love anyone else. Then it seemed like they started tearing the Brady and Horton family apart - Kayla left and then I left with her. Show was just never the same. Oh, over the years I would take a peak to see what was happening, found out Sami was still causing chaos - not much had changed. Last summer standing in line at a grocery store Steve and Kayla were on the cover of 'Soap Opera Digest' with the headlines that they were coming back - They brought me back. Existing story lines were so bad I did have a hard time watching. It is slowly getting better. I do fast forward a lot of people out of the way. But the Brady family does seem to be getting strong again - so here's hoping. Steve and Kayla brought me back!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/01/17 07:12PM
    #23   2007/01/17 07:41PM
    sassafras

Quote billija: Okay maybe I'm missing something or maybe someone responed somewhere I didn't look but I am desperately trying to find out WHO IS NICK! If he is Abby's cousin he would either be Jennifer's brother's son (the long lost Mike Horton) or Jack's sister's son (the long lost Andrianne who by chance now plays Bonnie Lockhart!)so DOOL fans help me out here because I am really lost. Thanks

Nick is the son of Jessica and Joshua. Jessica is the daughter of Marie Horton. Marie was the nun. Marie and Alex had an affair and she became pregnant with Jessica. So that would make Nick and Abby cousins since Abby's grandpa Bill Horton and Nick's grandma Marie Horton are brother and sister. Hope this clears it up for you.

#24   2007/01/17 08:20PM
    fireflys

now i am not sure when it was year wise but i started watching days right before the whole marlania(sp?) became the devil or what ever the heck was going on! i was pertty young then! Crazy, does anyone know what year that was??

#25   2007/01/17 10:11PM
    camm

I have been watching since I was 10 or 11 and I am almost twenty five. so about 15 yrs. My mom got me hooked when I was real young. The scene I really remember the most is when Marlana was possessed by the devil.

#26   2007/01/17 10:12PM
    camm

Quote sassafras:
    Quote billija: Okay maybe I'm missing something or maybe someone responed somewhere I didn't look but I am desperately trying to find out WHO IS NICK! If he is Abby's cousin he would either be Jennifer's brother's son (the long lost Mike Horton) or Jack's sister's son (the long lost Andrianne who by chance now plays Bonnie Lockhart!)so DOOL fans help me out here because I am really lost. Thanks

Nick is the son of Jessica and Joshua. Jessica is the daughter of Marie Horton. Marie was the nun. Marie and Alex had an affair and she became pregnant with Jessica. So that would make Nick and Abby cousins since Abby's grandpa Bill Horton and Nick's grandma Marie Horton are brother and sister. Hope this clears it up for you.

Dang I thought I have been watching along time!

#27   2007/01/17 11:04PM
    Christie

;) I started watching days when I was bbout 12 I babysat for the summer and my aunt whom I babysat for taped it so every day I would watch it, I'm almost 25 now . I guess 13 years off and on.

#28   2007/01/17 11:18PM
    lighthouse112

I have watched it off and for years. My mom watced it when I was growing up so I watched too. I remember when "Roman" was "Chris". I remeber when Liz was on the show. I remeber when Addie was killed and Hope was a baby. I can remeber when it was in Black and white. I'm 43.

#29   2007/01/19 03:13PM
    MeGustaDays

I have watched since 1997. Wow, thats only 10 years, it seemed like so much longer.......(Maybe because of everything they all have been through LOL)

#30   2007/01/19 03:24PM
    camm

I can't remember what was going with the show when i first starting watching but i remember sitting on the couch with my mom.

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list