List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: How long have you watched Days?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

How long have you watched Days?

Started by ms.daisy at 2007/01/12 03:12PM
    Latest post: 2007/01/22 11:21AM, Views: 1472, Replies: 40
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #11   2007/01/13 03:38PM
    Re: How long have you watched Days?
    billija

I'm one of the "old timers" of dool..I tell my husband and kids I've known the Hortons and Bradys longer than I've known them! Love that it is getting back to the couples theme w/ danger around the corner. Patch and Kayla, Bo and Hope. Who remembers Bob Anderson and Linda? Who else cried when Bob died...that was a shocker. Sister Maria and Alex. Anyway that's my length of time and can say that my 19 year old has watched it since she was a baby and still does, who knows she might turn out to watch it longer than I.

#12   2007/01/13 03:59PM
    cmihalko88

I'm 36 years old and have been watching since I was probably 6 or 7 (not necessarily understanding though). My 14-year old son now watches w/me courtesy of DVR. Of course he'll never admit that he knows as much about what's going on as I do.

I don't remember Bob, but I do remember Sister Marie and Alex. Wasn't he a bad guy originally but then fell in love with her??

My favorites were always Calliope and Eugene. They were so funny!! I also miss Lawrence Alamain...I was excited when he joined Passions, but then they killed him off there.

#13   2007/01/13 04:02PM
    doolfan1965

i started watching DOOL in the hospital it cam on as was was feeding my first child and I have watched it every since. Taped it when I worked full time. Now retired I am still with the show even through it's many up's and down's.
    I am really tired of the event's lately ! Anybody know where to go to give a name for the new BO/Hope baby? I have an idea for a name

#14   2007/01/13 04:05PM
    cmihalko88

Quote doolfan1965: Anybody know where to go to give a name for the new BO/Hope baby? I have an idea for a name

On the NBC site, it says the name was already decided. I guess we just haven't heard it on the show yet.

#15   2007/01/15 03:19PM
    ms.daisy

Quote billija: I'm one of the "old timers" of dool..I tell my husband and kids I've known the Hortons and Bradys longer than I've known them! Love that it is getting back to the couples theme w/ danger around the corner. Patch and Kayla, Bo and Hope. Who remembers Bob Anderson and Linda? Who else cried when Bob died...that was a shocker. Sister Maria and Alex. Anyway that's my length of time and can say that my 19 year old has watched it since she was a baby and still does, who knows she might turn out to watch it longer than I.

I know what you mean! I have watched since 1965 when I was 13! Grandma Horton is almost like my grandma!!

#16   2007/01/16 08:43AM
    DaysFan30

I have been watching DOOL for forever "Thanks Grandma ". My Grandma got me hooked when I was a little girl & I've been hooked ever since.

#17   2007/01/16 09:17AM
    Sooner_Footb...

I have watched 1990, i was 6, my grandma watched it so i watched it with her. I had to take a brief break when marlena became possessed cause i constantly was asking questions and my mom got tired of my addiction to it.

#18   2007/01/17 03:33PM
    billija

~) I hate to admit it but I am not going to hold up when something happens to Alice. I must agree that I too feel as if she is my grandmother

Quote ms.daisy:
    Quote billija: I'm one of the "old timers" of dool..I tell my husband and kids I've known the Hortons and Bradys longer than I've known them! Love that it is getting back to the couples theme w/ danger around the corner. Patch and Kayla, Bo and Hope. Who remembers Bob Anderson and Linda? Who else cried when Bob died...that was a shocker. Sister Maria and Alex. Anyway that's my length of time and can say that my 19 year old has watched it since she was a baby and still does, who knows she might turn out to watch it longer than I.

I know what you mean! I have watched since 1965 when I was 13! Grandma Horton is almost like my grandma!!

#19   2007/01/17 03:59PM
    billija

Okay maybe I'm missing something or maybe someone responed somewhere I didn't look but I am desperately trying to find out WHO IS NICK! If he is Abby's cousin he would either be Jennifer's brother's son (the long lost Mike Horton) or Jack's sister's son (the long lost Andrianne who by chance now plays Bonnie Lockhart!)so DOOL fans help me out here because I am really lost. Thanks

#20   2007/01/17 05:19PM
    Kristian

I've been watching this show for five years and you all know who my favorite character is.

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list