List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: How long have you watched Days?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

How long have you watched Days?

Started by ms.daisy at 2007/01/12 03:12PM
    Latest post: 2007/01/22 11:21AM, Views: 1573, Replies: 40
    1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #1   2007/01/12 03:12PM
    How long have you watched Days?
    ms.daisy

I am new to posting - but I have watched DOOL since it came on TV (the good old days of Tom & Alice Horton) It came on when I was still in school but my mother kept me updated (before VCR's) and school holidays and summer kept me up to date. How long have you been watching!

#2   2007/01/12 03:36PM
    Re: How long have you watched Days?
    Audd

Wow, that's neat. I started watching about 25 years ago, I'm 38. When I moved into my grandma's house, she said "your watching my soaps" I use to watch All My Children, but once I started watching DOOL, I never looked back. I remember watching Another World and Santa Barbara after that, those were the days. Those 3 soaps together were the best, too bad those two are gone.

#3   2007/01/12 05:27PM
    Jillybee

Quote Audd: Wow, that's neat. I started watching about 25 years ago, I'm 38. When I moved into my grandma's house, she said "your watching my soaps" I use to watch All My Children, but once I started watching DOOL, I never looked back. I remember watching Another World and Santa Barbara after that, those were the days. Those 3 soaps together were the best, too bad those two are gone.

Got you beat. I started watching when I was 16....30 years. I also watched Another World and Santa Barbara. I agree those were two great soaps and was greatly disappointed when NBC took them off the air!

#4   2007/01/12 05:38PM
    Audd

Yeah Jillybee. NBC had 3 soaps like the other channels, why does NBC have such bad luck. I loved Cruz and Eden, and I remember when she was kidnapped by...oh, what was his name? Did it start with a C?? Tip of my tongue! That is cool, didn't you hate going back to school after watching the soaps all summer?? Oh~well, we get to watch the soaps now, LOL!

#5   2007/01/12 06:08PM
    Darling89For...

I've been watching DAYS since 1982 - 25 years - wow!! I love the show! DAYS ROCKS!!

#6   2007/01/12 06:52PM
    Bellydancing...

I started watching Days in '82/83. I am now 37 almost 38. I also used to watch The Edge of Night, and Another World

#7   2007/01/12 07:35PM
    sassafras

I am 53 and I started watchinf Days of our lives back in the 70's. My grandmother got us started watching because of the Hortons. That was my grandmothers last name.

#8   2007/01/12 09:16PM
    Starrgirlfish

I'm pretty new to the Days watching. I think it was around the storyline of where Mimi decided to have an abortion because, her mother kept pestering her to do so....somewhere around there..so about a few years.

#9   2007/01/13 06:25AM
    SoapBreeze

I started watching days in 1985 when I was pregnant with my first son. That's a little over 21 years. They must be doing something right if I'm still watching it.

#10   2007/01/13 08:31AM
    happi

since i graduate from high school in 1981...26 years on and off...

1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list