List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Alice Horton a Killer????

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Alice Horton a Killer????

Started by jovigirl at 2007/01/10 07:14AM
    Latest post: 2007/01/22 02:31PM, Views: 864, Replies: 11
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2007/01/10 07:14AM
    Alice Horton a Killer????
    jovigirl

My Mom tapes the show and she said in one episode during Christmas week that EJ said something about the
    " assasian sweet Alice Horton" did anyone else catch this?

#2   2007/01/10 07:34AM
    Re: Alice Horton a Killer????
    4evaDrake

I think he was just saying that you never know who the killer can be, it could be sweet Alice Horton for all we know, I doubt it.
    MY opinion is that Steve was programed to be the assasin and he will work through it and not go through with it.

#3   2007/01/10 08:01AM
    erbutterfly1

i KNEW my ears weren't deceiving me!! no one else has said anything so i thought i might have heard wrong...

#4   2007/01/10 08:06AM
    SoapBreeze

I heard it too but I can't believe it

#5   2007/01/10 08:09AM
    Darling89For...

LOL!! I DID hear EJ say Alice Horton...maybe my attention shifted to my son at the time...oh, man! I wish I had recorded that episode!

#6   2007/01/10 08:11AM
    mywildaze

I do think Steve would be the obvious choice. When he lost his memory he was programed to do things. After what happened to Marlena mind control is an option. Things seem to set him off, just yesterday something happened when the ornament started playing. But maybe he knows something about Alice? Anything is possible.

#7   2007/01/10 01:04PM
    Katzmom

I think EJ was just mocking John. He just meant that the killer is someone within their inner circle. It's very possible that it could be Steve.

#8   2007/01/10 01:46PM
    Darkfairiesi...

Do you think that it someone that no one really thought about it. I mean we know that it has to be someone sweet like Alice Horton but I don't think that is her. EJ was command or tell Patrick that he is going to kill three men John, Bo, and Steve. He already shot John and I think that he programmed Steve to do horrible things but in the end it might kill him or he will be so close to dying. Because Kayla is really worry about losing her husband and Bo is worry about that Steve might hurt Kayla. So I think that Steve is not the assasin but has been programmed into hurting Kayla because he said that he will never do it and not even realize it. Or I think he is the assasin and he has been programmed to kill Kayla but then he is refuse to do it. But still I think that EJ lie to John and told it was Steve and then that it is way John notice Steve in the room and it will probably be a Brady because it is definetely going to be a surprise. But I still think it is Celeste.

#9   2007/01/10 02:48PM
    SamiBrady_Ch...

I think it was just a, it could be anybody thing,....I think Steve might be programmed as well...but maybe not to be the assasin...I'm not sure what though...I'll have to think on this one

#10   2007/01/10 03:03PM
    Chrissi

Hahaha I had to come in here to see this thread. I can't imagine sweet Alice as a killer. I thought he said it 'could' be anyone but was someone that he sees all the time.

Alice.. wow.. hehe. Let's hope not!

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list