List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: phloe must reunite yah jay kenneth is back

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

phloe must reunite yah jay kenneth is back

Started by harley25 at 2007/01/06 05:11PM
    Latest post: 2007/01/08 06:37AM, Views: 501, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2007/01/06 05:11PM
    phloe must reunite yah jay kenneth is back
    harley25

I want a reunion between chloe and phillip even though chloe is married phillip was her true love.Im so thrilled jay kenneth johnson is back as phillip.Alls we need is kirstin storms back as belle.Phloe fans unite.

#2   2007/01/06 06:35PM
    Re: phloe must reunite yah jay kenneth is back
    Lovely.Izzie

Im a huge fan of Chloe and Bradys i would love to see them return but together...They are the perfect couple they look so good together...Phillip will find his true love who knows it may even be Mimi never know.......

#3   2007/01/07 10:38AM
    HockeyGurl

Quote harley25: I want a reunion between chloe and phillip even though chloe is married phillip was her true love.Im so thrilled jay kenneth johnson is back as phillip.Alls we need is kirstin storms back as belle.Phloe fans unite.

Im with you on this love jay hes so freaking hot me personally don't wanna see Chloe back didn't really like her but has for Kristen Storms (ex belle) shes on GH being a homewreaker I did like her when she was on days but now I just want to slap that smuck look off her face

#4   2007/01/07 10:57AM
    happi

didn't like chloe at all... kirsten storms is doing a good job over at general hospital being nasty...

#5   2007/01/08 06:12AM
    4evaDrake

Lets leave Kirsten Storms on GH she is great over there, as Martha is doing a great job as Belle.

#6   2007/01/08 06:37AM
    Chrissi

Kirsten is doing a great job on GH!! I agree. I missed her forever, and I adore her, but she really gets to portray someone far different than the Belle character, so it must be a blast for her!

Martha is terrific as Belle, I think. I liked phloe together and then liked Brady and Chloe together, but I hope Phil gets someone else in his life. I don't see it happening soon, as he's supposed to come back very bitter and angry!

Four more days until his return!!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list