List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Here are the real ages of some of our favorite characters according to the cast list:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Here are the real ages of some of our favorite characters according to the cast list:

Started by AlaNurse at 2008/11/04 03:23AM
    Latest post: 2008/11/04 11:01AM, Views: 1265, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2008/11/04 03:23AM
    Here are the real ages of some of our favorite characters according to the cast list:
    AlaNurse

2008 B'days Youngest to oldest:
    Melanie 20,

Chelsea 23,

Nick 24,

Chloe 28,

EJ 29,

Phillip 31,

Sami 32,

Rafe 37,

Daniel 43,

Kate 55,

Yes, you're right...I do have a lot of time on my hands being retired and I love every minute of it.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/11/04 03:25AM
    #2   2008/11/04 05:45AM
    Re: Here are the real ages of some of our favorite characters according to the cast list:
    brendy90

wow days seemed to do a pretty good job of pertraying there real ages on the show with the exception of meleanie , i think i read on here some wher that she is supposed to be 17 right know...interesting

#3   2008/11/04 05:55AM
    Re: Here are the real ages of some of our favorite characters according to the cast list:
    saracharves

Is that real life ages? Becouse if Chloe is 29 and Sammi is 32 that would also make Belle 29(c&b went to HS together) Sammi would have been not even 3 when she tried to give her sister away! So those ages are way off. Bammi was 15 or 16 when she had will and the bell thing was before that. Also will is 16 or 17 now which should make Lucas and Sammi somewhere around 32 or 33 and Belle and Chloe should A year or 2 older than Will. Which would make them 19 -21. Too funny!!

#4   2008/11/04 06:01AM
    brendy90

well remember in soap land they can speed up the aging process plus they can also slow it way down. lol

#5   2008/11/04 06:08AM
    diRN

Quote saracharves: Is that real life ages? Becouse if Chloe is 29 and Sammi is 32 that would also make Belle 29(c&b went to HS together) Sammi would have been not even 3 when she tried to give her sister away! So those ages are way off. Bammi was 15 or 16 when she had will and the bell thing was before that. Also will is 16 or 17 now which should make Lucas and Sammi somewhere around 32 or 33 and Belle and Chloe should A year or 2 older than Will. Which would make them 19 -21. Too funny!!

Hahaha. You will give yourself a migraine if you try to bring reality into the age thing....just think about EJ for a sec and you will know what I mean.

#6   2008/11/04 11:01AM
    AlaNurse

Those were the actual ages written down by the actual soap star's real name, and info on each of them in their REAL life. NOT the made up ages by the writers. Go to cast list and see for yourself.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list