List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: It's about time we see some Anger.. the old steve times three!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

It's about time we see some Anger.. the old steve times three!!!

Started by cstock at 2007/01/05 08:33PM
    Latest post: 2007/01/08 09:07AM, Views: 316, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2007/01/05 08:33PM
    It's about time we see some Anger.. the old steve times three!!!
    cstock

As a long time STeve Johnson fan... I've enjoyed it all over the years, but some of my favorite stuff is the early Patch days.. when we'd see the angry, and at times out of control Steve.
    When he's holding Hope and threatens her with Acid, he has some great scenes with her, and goes crazy tossing the room around.. I loved it!!!!
    When he's angry at Bo, he lets it all out... I loved it!
    When he lets it all out at britta... that's the wild man I loved.
    Later.. we see the softer side when he meets Kayla.. she sees it too!!! But when Duke comes he lashes out in anger... and that's my MAN STEVE!!!

Over the years he's toned it down.. forced by family and the ones he loves, but today.. we saw the anger and frustration finally revealed. I think it's just the tip of the Iceberg.

Taken from his family, his daughter, and forced to forget them.. Where has that anger been? The steve I knew would be angry as heck!!! And I'm glad to see some of it come out.
    Of course, once let out, can he control it? Only with the help of Kayla.. I can't wait to see the next month.

The mystery of who the assasin is. I don't for a second think it's steve, but suspicion will be on him. And he will wonder himself, setting both steve and kayla up for some great drama. In the end it will be revealed, and I have no clue. I suspect Marlena right now, but it seems so obvious that it's her... I hope that the new writer finds a better way. But I can live with it being Marlena.. to me she makes the most sense.

Bottom line... I am so happy to see the Old and out of control STEVE back again... I've missed him.
    cindy/blueicetree

#2   2007/01/06 03:22PM
    Re: It's about time we see some Anger.. the old steve times three!!!
    Darkfairiesi...

Okay these a spoiler that I find out about Steve that he attack EJ. I think that it is next week and that will definetely has to do with that anger. And I think it was EJ. For he named Steve as a victim and probably has kill Steve 16 years ago because Steve is part of the Brady family because he married into that family and maybe it is because that well EJ is getting what he deserve Steve style. For I don't think that anyone doubt that is not EJ who shot John.

#3   2007/01/06 08:14PM
    cstock

I'm talking about the preview at the end of the show... STEVE is Yelling!!!
    I have no Idea about next week.. you seem to know more than I do....

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/01/06 08:15PM
    #4   2007/01/06 09:18PM
    Darkfairiesi...

Quote cstock: I'm talking about the preview at the end of the show... STEVE is Yelling!!!
    I have no Idea about next week.. you seem to know more than I do....

because I find out on soapcity.com the days of our lives message board but yeah I haven't watch that episode where Steve is yelling but it seems to me that all of his anger is coming out and the only thing I am sure of and that I know by checking out the website reading spoilers and watching the show is he definetely has something wrong with him something physical for I don't know if Steve will die hopefully not don't take my word that Steve will die but it is seems to me that Kayla must have have this fear and it must be coming from somewhere and you know something is like we see happening it is like what they said or what they do is a preview and that is why Kayla will almost lose Steve but hey just hope that she doesn't.

#5   2007/01/08 09:07AM
    cstock

LOL.. no Steve isn't going to die.. at least not anytime soon... This will be a story through the spring.. and hopefully even into the summer.
    The show would lose too many viewers.. I know I came back from my vow of never to watch day's again.. after years of not watching I'm back now.. only because of the return of steve and Kayla..
    Plus, in interviews the new writer has basically said he's bringing the three main couples, STEVE and Kayla.. Bo and Hope.. and John and marlena into the forefront.

What I'd like to see is MORE of my favorites and less of the silly kid stuff.
    Oh well...
    One thing I can say.. I've never been as excited about watching a soap like this for a long time.. and it's all due to STEPHEN NICHOLS and Marybeth Evans... they make me feel the emotions of the characters, to the point I have to remind myself that it's not real.
    cindy / Blueicetree

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list