List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Best and worse storylines of 2006!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Best and worse storylines of 2006!

Started by Chrissi at 2007/01/04 07:43PM
    Latest post: 2007/01/23 03:23PM, Views: 740, Replies: 10
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2007/01/04 07:43PM
    Best and worse storylines of 2006!
    Chrissi

Hey everyone, I thought we'd do a comparison of what our fave and least fave storylines of 2006 were.

I'd say for my fave, it would have to be when Alex North fell to his death,... no, just kidding. I'd say when Jack and Jenn were back together and working on finding the owner of the gun, and everything after October, when Hogan Sheffer came on the scene as Head Writer.

Worse? The Alex North saga. It really annoyed me. :P

What are yours? Do you have more than one?

#2   2007/01/05 06:05AM
    Re: Best and worse storylines of 2006!
    Audd

Worse: Belle losing the baby or else she would die. That really angered me particularly because it's too common of an experience. Many women lose their babies. Also, why overuse that storyline???

Best: Finally Shawn knowing Claire was his child and exposing the culprits who were hiding the truth from Shelle.

#3   2007/01/05 01:21PM
    Nell

BEST-Shawn finally finding out Clair was his.
    WORST-The whole story line with Alex North and Marlana not regaining her memory cause of him.

#4   2007/01/05 02:07PM
    happi

the best would be jack and jennifer back together..

the worst marlena and alex north storyline..BORING!!!

#5   2007/01/22 02:34PM
    vallynn

THE BEST SHAWN KNOWING THAT CLAIRE HIS IS
    THE WORST ZACK'S DEATH

***Please review soaps.com posting guidelines another time. Again, all caps is against the rules!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/01/23 02:27PM
    #6   2007/01/22 03:25PM
    bearrie

Worst story of 2006: Zach's death, hands down. It was HORRIBLE to have to watch a little boy die. The manner in which it happened was not any better.

Best story of 2006: There were a lot of good ones, but none of them really stood out as being 'THE BEST' in my mind.

#7   2007/01/22 10:24PM
    Starrgirlfish

The Best Storyline: EVERYTHING after October when our WONDERFUL new headwriter came, and also Shawn FINALLY finding out that Claire is his daughter, and Mimi's lies were EXPOSED, and Shawn dumped her. I also like the whole "kidnapping" scenario going on right now too.

Worst Storyline: Hands down the whole Alex North saga. Marlena losing her memory...blah blah blah...that was painful and just not right. It dragged on for WAY too long, and was horrible keeping Marlena and John away for so long. (Even though I have to admit..they aren't one of my favorite couples...but, I like them okay..Marlena can sometimes be a little too over the top and annoying) But, that was the worst storyline.

#8   2007/01/23 12:44PM
    TMC29

worse:Tek and Lexie. Now that was boring.
    best: Bo and Hope working things out, and the baby belonging to him.

#9   2007/01/23 01:57PM
    Lexy

:
    Best was when Shawn found out that Claire was his. The worst was when Shawn's wife kept that secret from him from the very beginning and could never bring herself to tell him. Everytime she was ready to tell him, her Mom would show up.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list