List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Spoilerish for today's show (January 4)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoilerish for today's show (January 4)

Started by Chrissi at 2007/01/04 07:37AM
    Latest post: 2007/01/05 12:27AM, Views: 445, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2007/01/04 07:37AM
    Spoilerish for today's show (January 4)
    Chrissi

I had thought that Steve was the assassin, but now I'm wondering if it could be Marlena. Steve doesn't seem likely, although I'm positive that he has murdered or been involved in murder in the past 16 years.

Today, Marlena said some interesting things about how she didn't feel quite herself and that she's been emotional. Watch for these scenes with Hope. It made me really wonder...

I don't want Marlena being brainwashed anymore.

#2   2007/01/04 08:05AM
    Re: Spoilerish for today's show (January 4)
    Chrissi

It's certainly a possibility. I'm trying to think of all that has happened with Patrick in the past few months...

#3   2007/01/04 08:05AM
    Chrissi

OoOo I hate that Alex North!! Haha he's an amazing actor but grrrrr...

#4   2007/01/04 11:25AM
    deedee86047

I agree, I hope that they don't brainwash her again. I was thinking that maybe Benji was involved in something. E.J. mentioned that he had an assassin in place and Benji is the one that gave Steve the card. They wouldn't expect him to do it. Of course they don't expect Marlena either. I really hope they don't use her again. They are reusing their story lines too much. I too hate Alex North I hope they don't bring him back. Marlena is acting a little weird.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/01/04 11:26AM
    #5   2007/01/04 12:56PM
    Audd

Marlena seems a little off, different which I can't put my finger on. I hope they don't do the "brainwash" storyline with her either. I can't wait to see where this goes, and where the Steve and John storyline is going. It is very interesting, let's leave the "Marlena is being brainwashed" storyline line dead and buried.

#6   2007/01/04 07:53PM
    Chrissi

So we agree - No more Alex and no more brainwashing! I think Marlena said she was more emotional than usual and not quite herself. Hrm... could she be pregnant? There's a thought!

#7   2007/01/05 12:26AM
    CandyK.

Quote Chrissi: I had thought that Steve was the assassin, but now I'm wondering if it could be Marlena. Steve doesn't seem likely, although I'm positive that he has murdered or been involved in murder in the past 16 years.

Today, Marlena said some interesting things about how she didn't feel quite herself and that she's been emotional. Watch for these scenes with Hope. It made me really wonder...

I don't want Marlena being brainwashed anymore.

#8   2007/01/05 12:27AM
    CandyK.

I don't Marlana to be brain washed either

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list