List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: What do you think of Billie and Nick?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What do you think of Billie and Nick?

Started by Voodoo Cat at 2007/01/02 02:10PM
    Latest post: 2007/01/04 03:49PM, Views: 1527, Replies: 19
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2007/01/03 07:31PM
    Re: What do you think of Billie and Nick?
    Darling89For...

Wow! Billie and Nick...I never expected that! At first I was completely grossed out. Now (maybe because Chelsea told Bilie that she was not interested in Nick romantically) for some strange reason I find it funny. I know, strange...

#12   2007/01/03 07:38PM
    Darling89For...

Since it was Nick's first sexual experience, he probably didn't have any protection (gross!) and Billie probably wasn't thinking of protection at the time, what if Billie gets pregnant from Nick (yuck). If Chelsea and Nick do hook up the baby's paternity might be another secret to be discovered in the future.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/01/03 07:42PM
    #13   2007/01/03 08:27PM
    saveourfavs

BILLIE, uh find some BUSINESS please ma'am

#14   2007/01/03 10:36PM
    Christie

oh my. i hope that it doesn't last.

#15   2007/01/04 01:14PM
    iheartlucas

Quote lennox: I thought it was cool! I have to admit it was gross but as long as Billie stays away from Bo and Steve!

I have to agree! I think Nick is the first "official" single guy.... Billie's been interested in! HA HA HA
    Here's to you... Misses Reed!

#16   2007/01/04 01:25PM
    Blondie

YUCK, yuck and yuck.... I thought it was just disgusting. If Nick was SO in love with Chealsea then why would he even think about sleeping with HER MOTHER!!/??

#17   2007/01/04 01:25PM
    Lovely.Izzie

I dont see a problem with Billie and Nick...Billie is pretty Nick is cute they seem to understand each other so what if hes younger hes legal now if it was the other way around an older man with a younger girl no one would say anything like Victor n Nicole i dont know it happens in every day life so if a girl can get a younger man go for it i say lol

#18   2007/01/04 01:37PM
    Blondie

Im more mad at the whole situation, Yes Billie is a very attractive women, but why would Nick possibly jeopardize his chances of being with Chealsea by sleeping with her mother?, Well I guess that's just a guy for ya,LMAO

#19   2007/01/04 01:55PM
    Hotchocolate

Quote Blondie: Im more mad at the whole situation, Yes Billie is a very attractive women, but why would Nick possibly jeopardize his chances of being with Chealsea by sleeping with her mother?, Well I guess that's just a guy for ya,LMAO

yes that is a guy thing I think it is just terrible of how they have turned Billie character to be this desperate.

#20   2007/01/04 03:49PM
    sami_brrt

I think it's past time Billie start being happy' though am not so sure about being with Nick how old is he anyway?

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list