List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Rumor? / Spoiler?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Rumor? / Spoiler?

Started by Sheebs at 2007/01/02 01:16PM
    Latest post: 2007/01/03 05:06PM, Views: 682, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2007/01/02 01:16PM
    Rumor? / Spoiler?
    Sheebs

I read a rumor that Chelsea is really Hope's daughter. Could this at all be true? I thought that when they found out she could be Geogia that they tested Chelsea's DNA against Bo AND Billie's. Has anyone else heard anything?

I guess it could be true if they want Billie to leave town again.

#2   2007/01/02 02:24PM
    Re: Rumor? / Spoiler?
    SamiBrady_Ch...

Quote Sheebs: I read a rumor that Chelsea is really Hope's daughter. Could this at all be true? I thought that when they found out she could be Geogia that they tested Chelsea's DNA against Bo AND Billie's. Has anyone else heard anything?

I guess it could be true if they want Billie to leave town again.

hmmm I wonder....Billie isn't making me happy that much lately but I would feel horrible if she lost her "daughter" too...she is losing everything. Although that could make for a very good storyline and maybe Chelsea would leave Bo and Hope alone and let them be happy

#3   2007/01/03 10:19AM
    Chrissi

Wow. Haven't heard that one, Sheebs. I wonder if it's fiction or fact? Chlelsea is so much like Billie that it's hard to believe she could be Hope's baby!! Haha

#4   2007/01/03 11:31AM
    Kristi27

The only thing is how would it be wrote into the story line...To my knowledge Hope has only had two well now three pregnancies except when she was Princess Gina and had Gretta...But who knows with Days anything could happen...

#5   2007/01/03 03:25PM
    Mitzy

Hmmm. Hope, the mother of Chelse? That would be an interesting twist! Now that is something that would make Billie totally fall off the wagon! It's such a joke about her falling off the wagon over Steve! They never really had anything going on in the first place!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list