List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: WILLOW WHAT'S UP WITH THAT

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

WILLOW WHAT'S UP WITH THAT

Started by saveourfavs at 2007/01/02 05:15AM
    Latest post: 2007/01/03 10:14AM, Views: 454, Replies: 9
    page:
    #1   2007/01/02 05:15AM
    WILLOW WHAT'S UP WITH THAT
    saveourfavs

I DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND WHY SHE WAS ON THE SHOW IN THE FIRST PLACE.BAD CHARACTER ,_____, I KONW SHE WILL BE GONE SOON. CAUSE SHE ROLLED UP ON HOPE YOU DON'T MESS WITH HOPE THAT'S MY GIRL

Please check in with Soaps.com thread rules, Don't type in all caps, Thank you As well, please note that we do not allow actor bashing.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2007/01/03 10:13AM
    #2   2007/01/02 08:29AM
    Re: WILLOW WHAT'S UP WITH THAT
    happi

Quote saveourfavs: I DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND WHY SHE WAS ON THE SHOW IN THE FIRST PLACE.BAD CHARACTER ,_____, I KONW SHE WILL BE GONE SOON. CAUSE SHE ROLLED UP ON HOPE YOU DON'T MESS WITH HOPE THAT'S MY GIRL

i'm wondering the same thing.what is willow's purpose on the show..

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2007/01/03 10:13AM
    #3   2007/01/02 08:41AM
    erbutterfly1

i read something about willow soon will befriend phillip....who will not be a good guy anymore, so i am thinking she was hired by victor to keep shawn busy for awhile.

#4   2007/01/02 08:51AM
    Darling89For...

Quote erbutterfly1: i read something about willow soon will befriend phillip....who will not be a good guy anymore, so i am thinking she was hired by victor to keep shawn busy for awhile.

Oh, no!!! I was hoping that she was gone for good!

#5   2007/01/02 11:08AM
    Darkfairiesi...

Quote erbutterfly1: i read something about willow soon will befriend phillip....who will not be a good guy anymore, so i am thinking she was hired by victor to keep shawn busy for awhile.

I knew that she has something to do with Victor but it is obviously she did a bad job at that because he broke up with her and she had a bonfire in the living room. And bam it was over. I think I read the exact same thing in the spoilers like every month but I wonder how far Philip will go to get Claire.

#6   2007/01/02 12:42PM
    Sheebs

I read somewhere that she will help Philip with Claire and taking her. BUT I also read somewhere that EJ posted her bail, I sure someone else delivered the money but I think that she is working with or is a Demira. She appeared at the right place, at the right time to "Help" out Shawn. It all seemed a little fishy.

#7   2007/01/02 08:01PM
    Darkfairiesi...

Quote Sheebs: I read somewhere that she will help Philip with Claire and taking her. BUT I also read somewhere that EJ posted her bail, I sure someone else delivered the money but I think that she is working with or is a Demira. She appeared at the right place, at the right time to "Help" out Shawn. It all seemed a little fishy.

I bet it does and she is definetely after something or someone and it probably a Diamera in disguise and it seems to be that she choose Shawn because he is a Brady and we know that Willow try to make Shawn forget all about Claire and Belle. But a real true father can't forget his little daughter.

#8   2007/01/03 05:55AM
    Audd

I always felt she was working for someone and that is why she showed up in Salem, too many coincidences. I believe in the beginning it was probably the DiMera's but she will also be working for Victor and Philip, I think the latter wasn't planned until later. JMO!

#9   2007/01/03 10:08AM
    Darkfairiesi...

Quote Audd: I always felt she was working for someone and that is why she showed up in Salem, too many coincidences. I believe in the beginning it was probably the DiMera's but she will also be working for Victor and Philip, I think the latter wasn't planned until later. JMO!

Do you think that she might be a long distance relative of the Diamera. Stephano has an affair or she is relate to Stephano some how, For there are two major storylines the Dimera and Victor and I think they are connected and Willow has help them out. For there is a lot of coincendences on both parts.

#10   2007/01/03 10:14AM
    Chrissi

My money is on her as a DiMera or at least a friend to the DiMeras.

She has a purpose that we haven't seen yet.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list