List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Who is in favor of Brady Revenge Sami Style?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Who is in favor of Brady Revenge Sami Style?

Started by Daysfan47sd at 2007/01/01 06:01PM
    Latest post: 2007/01/06 03:07AM, Views: 774, Replies: 12
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2007/01/05 06:54PM
    Re: Who is in favor of Brady Revenge Sami Style?
    curlyLu

I would really like Sami and John to bond. I will also love to see John teach her some tricks and I would love to see them both go after the Dimera's it would be nice to see John and Sami on the same team.

#12   2007/01/05 08:30PM
    SamiBrady_Ch...

Quote curlyLu: I would really like Sami and John to bond. I will also love to see John teach her some tricks and I would love to see them both go after the Dimera's it would be nice to see John and Sami on the same team.

I think that would be a GREAT duo and they would get alot accomplished

#13   2007/01/06 03:07AM
    moma

Quote jillybee:
    Quote Audd: We need to see Sami fighting a good battle, a battle worth fighting for and this is definately it. The days where Sami is fighting to get her parents back together or get a guy who isn't meant for her are old, recycled, immature bordom. This WOULD NOT BE!! It would be a story we've never seen with Sami, and it would be awesome seeing she had a part to do with the DiMera's demise. Put her intelligence, anger and hatred in the right area and you a force to be reckon with! I'm in favor of a Brady revenge, Sami style and it would be a close one!

I want to see Sami go after the DiMeras with both barrels blazing. The change this years has been incredible and this new mature Sami is incredible. She knows Johns loves her no matter what and the heartache her mom in going through will only increas her anger. I want to see John recover and teaches Sami some tricks of the trade. I think Sami and John going after the DiMeras will be great!
    WOW WOW WOWEE Sami in "take down" mode would be above and beyond GOOD!!! She's a BRADY!!! It's time for a big girl to SOCK it to them!!!!

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list