List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Who is in favor of Brady Revenge Sami Style?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Who is in favor of Brady Revenge Sami Style?

Started by Daysfan47sd at 2007/01/01 06:01PM
    Latest post: 2007/01/06 03:07AM, Views: 844, Replies: 12
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2007/01/01 06:01PM
    Who is in favor of Brady Revenge Sami Style?
    Daysfan47sd

The year of Sami. Brady Girls gone Bad. This is one that could shock them all. I see Sami going after EJ and having the familes involved on her side Johnson(Stephanie), Brady (Chelsie), Deveroux (Abby) and the added Black(Belle) sisterly support. Stephanie & Abby can go to UK vist with her family and then embark on project in Europe and find out pertinent information about the DiMera family to aid Sami. Abby has the investigative background that she learned from watching her parents, and Stephanie can train as assasin and take out one of the DiMera members, possibly Stefano for good!

#2   2007/01/01 06:36PM
    Re: Who is in favor of Brady Revenge Sami Style?
    SamiBrady_Ch...

Quote Daysfan47sd: The year of Sami. Brady Girls gone Bad. This is one that could shock them all. I see Sami going after EJ and having the familes involved on her side Johnson(Stephanie), Brady (Chelsie), Deveroux (Abby) and the added Black(Belle) sisterly support. Stephanie & Abby can go to UK vist with her family and then embark on project in Europe and find out pertinent information about the DiMera family to aid Sami. Abby has the investigative background that she learned from watching her parents, and Stephanie can train as assasin and take out one of the DiMera members, possibly Stefano for good!

Could happen you never know...I'd love to see revenge seeked Sami Style

#3   2007/01/01 06:51PM
    Darling89For...

:) OH, yeah!!! Watch out EJ - Sami is going to take you down!!! OH boy!! You do NOT mess with Sami Brady!! She will have her revenge BIG TIME!!!

#4   2007/01/01 07:02PM
    Daysfan47sd

Quote Darling89Formula: OH, yeah!!! Watch out EJ - Sami is going to take you down!!! OH boy!! You do NOT mess with Sami Brady!! She will have her revenge BIG TIME!!!

See... all we need is the producers to "Get the Party Started!" Rocking EJ 's world.

#5   2007/01/02 06:52PM
    Sandpaper Girl

Oh yes I say let the girl's go for it. I think the writer's need to let sami get kate real good too. she alway's sticks her nose in sami's bussines all the time. I think it's time she get's what's comming to her.Let's do it girl's.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/01/02 06:54PM
    #6   2007/01/03 06:07AM
    Audd

We need to see Sami fighting a good battle, a battle worth fighting for and this is definately it. The days where Sami is fighting to get her parents back together or get a guy who isn't meant for her are old, recycled, immature bordom. This WOULD NOT BE!! It would be a story we've never seen with Sami, and it would be awesome seeing she had a part to do with the DiMera's demise. Put her intelligence, anger and hatred in the right area and you a force to be reckon with! I'm in favor of a Brady revenge, Sami style and it would be a close one!

#7   2007/01/03 08:47AM
    jillybee

Quote Audd: We need to see Sami fighting a good battle, a battle worth fighting for and this is definately it. The days where Sami is fighting to get her parents back together or get a guy who isn't meant for her are old, recycled, immature bordom. This WOULD NOT BE!! It would be a story we've never seen with Sami, and it would be awesome seeing she had a part to do with the DiMera's demise. Put her intelligence, anger and hatred in the right area and you a force to be reckon with! I'm in favor of a Brady revenge, Sami style and it would be a close one!

I want to see Sami go after the DiMeras with both barrels blazing. The change this years has been incredible and this new mature Sami is incredible. She knows Johns loves her no matter what and the heartache her mom in going through will only increas her anger. I want to see John recover and teaches Sami some tricks of the trade. I think Sami and John going after the DiMeras will be great!

#8   2007/01/04 11:48PM
    Daysfan47sd

Now that is good concept, Sami with a little "Alias" personality after the DiMera family. The house of DiMera will be shaking.

#9   2007/01/05 12:20AM
    CandyK.

Sami needs revenge against EJ for sure but, if she is pregnant I REALLY hope it is Lucas's baby!!!

#10   2007/01/05 01:31PM
    Nell

Sami and the whole Brady family should seek revenge. And if Sami is pregnant she should have an abortion, I dont think she would want to destroy any chance she has to finally be happy with Lucas.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list