List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Why isnt' Marlena considered possible assasin?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Why isnt' Marlena considered possible assasin?

Started by cstock at 2007/01/01 05:44PM
    Latest post: 2007/01/02 05:41AM, Views: 365, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2007/01/01 05:44PM
    Why isnt' Marlena considered possible assasin?
    cstock

I saw John looking at Marlena.. not at steve... so I'm confused about all the discussion about steve being the assasin.
    I think it's far more likely that Marlena is the assasin for several reasons..

Number one... John was looking at her!!!
    Number two... She was missing for several days and then John found her in the box.. could that have been when she was turned on ... so to speak.
    Number Three... She's been held enough times by Stefano to have been programmed.. much like the manchurian candidate.. To kill when given the signal.
    Number Four... She's been trying so hard to keep John away from it all... Could her subconsious be trying to protect John from herself?

I'm not saying that she's aware of it.. or that her feelings for john aren't real.. I don't think she's aware of it.. but I think it's far more likely that Marlena.. and trusted freind and confidant of all three potential victims.. John, Bo, And STEVE... would be the killer.
    cstock

#2   2007/01/01 06:37PM
    Re: Why isnt' Marlena considered possible assasin?
    SamiBrady_Ch...

Quote cstock: I saw John looking at Marlena.. not at steve... so I'm confused about all the discussion about steve being the assasin.

Number two... She was missing for several days and then John found her in the box.. could that have been when she was turned on ... so to speak.
    Number Three... She's been held enough times by Stefano to have been programmed.. much like the manchurian candidate.. To kill when given the signal.
    Number Four... She's been trying so hard to keep John away from it all... Could her subconsious be trying to protect John from herself?

I'm not saying that she's aware of it.. or that her feelings for john aren't real.. I don't think she's aware of it.. but I think it's far more likely that Marlena.. and trusted freind and confidant of all three potential victims.. John, Bo, And STEVE... would be the killer.
    cstock

Whether they look at her like she was the assasin or not, E.J is still in fact the one who did it. So it doesn't really make a difference

#3   2007/01/01 08:07PM
    cstock

Quote SamiBrady_Chelsea:
    Quote cstock: I saw John looking at Marlena.. not at steve... so I'm confused about all the discussion about steve being the assasin.

cstock

Whether they look at her like she was the assasin or not, E.J is still in fact the one who did it. So it doesn't really make a difference

Sorry, but I'm not talking about who shot John.. although I have doubts on that too.. since someone else might have fired from someplace else at the same time that EJ fired.. maybe tek? But what I'm talking about is the assasin that EJ told John about just before he was going to kill him. EJ said that three men where going to die.. John, Bo, and Steve.. and then he told John who it was... We just don't know the name of the assasin yet.
    I think it's Marlena...

#4   2007/01/01 08:29PM
    Chrissi

I thought it was Steve or Benjy but how could Steve be the assassin when he's one of the three to be killed?

About Marlena, I've read that Hogan Sheffer (head writer) isnt' writing Marlena as a victim anymore, so although I think your idea is a great one, I'm not so sure it would fit either. I'm really unsure of who it is... aside from EJ or Patrick.

#5   2007/01/02 05:41AM
    4evaDrake

I think we are all thinking about how Days was written before. I think John looking at Steve had nothing to do with him being an assasin, but perhaps to warn him that he is targetted to be assasinated.
    As far as Tek being the one who shot John, that doesn't make any sense to me since he is written off the show.
    EJ is the one carrying out Stefano\s orders and then we have some people working for him but i think that since Patrick is leaving the show and Benji is rarely on, it is all EJ.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list