List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: how come no one works?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

how come no one works?

Started by buttercup85 at 2007/01/01 01:32PM
    Latest post: 2007/01/01 05:14PM, Views: 310, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2007/01/01 01:32PM
    how come no one works?
    buttercup85

be cause it is t.v.? I would like to see one show where someone actually worked.

#2   2007/01/01 01:45PM
    Re: how come no one works?
    Darkfairiesi...

Well it does seem like the only person who works is Roman, Bo and Abe and John helps them that is because EJ is a Dimera has come to town with an agenda toward all Brady because scores has to be settled and Belle admit that she doesn't have a job and well I know plenty of woman who is working single moms trying to make end meet. Shawn quit his job because he didn't want to work for a bad guy that is trying to destroy his family. And even if Hope has a job then she will be on paternity leave for at least 6 weeks that is how most woman do it after having a baby. And Lexie got fired because she gave Carrie a wrong disagnosis about not having kids because Sami blackmail her and Lexie is supposed to be Kayla nurse but I think that Kayla is better now and plus Kayla is more concern with Steve. But I don't know why she doesn't go back to work and Marlena is supposed to be a doctor but when does she works. Lucas is supposed to work for Victor but he works maybe twice. And Sami has to find another job.

#3   2007/01/01 01:50PM
    Chrissi

Haha so true. We see some of them work once in a while. I haven't seen Billie work in years... if ever.

Same with Hope. I haven't seen her work since before Zack was born.. I think.

Etc, etc!!

#4   2007/01/01 05:14PM
    gunit

maggie works

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list