List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Mimi

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Mimi

Started by Charter DOOL at 2006/12/31 07:06PM
    Latest post: 2007/01/06 09:53AM, Views: 472, Replies: 9
    page:
    #1   2006/12/31 07:06PM
    Mimi
    Charter DOOL

I really would like to see the writers expand Mimi's character. I think she and Shawn made a great couple and should stay married. Shawn and Belle's "love that was meant to be" is so high schoolish and childish, but the relationship with him and Mimi was adult and realistic. I would like to see the writers concentrate more on how Shawn and Belle deceived Mimi and Phillip--how they were the ones that were underhanded and mean. After all they were making out on the roof top while Phillip slept and Mimi was getting ready for her wedding day!!! Who can blame her for keeping Clare's paternity a secret? I think her character has gotten a raw deal for too long!! Either give her a new relationship with a rich loving faithful man or put her and shawn back together!!

#2   2007/01/02 11:31AM
    Re: Mimi
    Qua--

I liked Shimi with jason, they can keep Beele and Shawn together, doesn't matter to me

I'm more interested in Mimi & Max, farah and darin have amazing chem, and when jay Kenneth Johnson comes back, I'd love to see a MiMi/Philip

#3   2007/01/03 11:58AM
    saveourfavs

don't like her she's so SIMPLE and just SIMPLE

#4   2007/01/03 03:20PM
    Mitzy

Shawn and Belle belong together. Not sure what to think about Max and Mimi. Their names sound good together but that's about it. I've always thought that Philip and Mimi should get together. Max does need somebody. Definitely not Chelse! Would of liked seeing Max and Abby get together. Waiting to see what Conner will be like because they are going to pair up Conner and Abby.

#5   2007/01/03 03:31PM
    Lovely.Izzie

I really like the idea of Max n Mimi i think they look good together...I also liked the idea of Mimi n Phillip Im not to fond of Belle she just gets on my nerves lol and what happened to Abbys boyfriend?

#6   2007/01/03 04:37PM
    happi

Quote Lovely.Izzie: I really like the idea of Max n Mimi i think they look good together...I also liked the idea of Mimi n Phillip Im not to fond of Belle she just gets on my nerves lol and what happened to Abbys boyfriend?

i'll have to agree with you about max and mimi and as for belle i'm not to fond of her...abby's boyfriend that didn't last long.. i can't even think of his name...

#7   2007/01/05 11:25PM
    HockeyGurl

I like mimi she reminds me of myself and days had better not lose her it would be hard 2 replace her look at the NEW shawn i still think when is Jason cook going 2 come back has far has who should she be with part of me says MAX & part of me says philip that JAY KENNITH JOHNSON is pretty HOT OMG

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/01/05 11:26PM
    #8   2007/01/06 06:44AM
    tinishausa

I think the dead guy falling out of the closet on mimi is her dad. I think Bonnie killed him because he found out she was working for Dimere's. Think about it EJ handed her a stash, he could have just killed her. Maybe she got on their last nerve to so they took her sons to work for them instead. Or as blackmail and mimi is protected agaginst it all. Man if I had a family like hers i would join Sammie to bring Dimera down!

#9   2007/01/06 09:53AM
    Natalie

I am really liking Mimi these days.. I hope she stays...

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list