List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: EJ turns into a Snake- is Max taking lessons from him?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

EJ turns into a Snake- is Max taking lessons from him?

Started by elvisdec at 2006/12/31 01:06AM
    Latest post: 2007/01/05 06:41AM, Views: 371, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2006/12/31 01:06AM
    EJ turns into a Snake- is Max taking lessons from him?
    elvisdec

Am I the only one who is confused here. First they get you to like EJ. He's beyond gorgeous afterall. Then Sammi and him have great chemistry, then Lucas about faces to add to the triangle. Usually it takes longer for Days writers to give up that kind of story line on who she'll pick... That could have gone on for much longer. I'll admit he was a bit too good to be true, but to become such a snake with no morals overnight doesn't sit well with me. I was really sucked back into the show this year after years of a hiatus. But when they drop storylines on romances in the making, it dissapoints me. I can't believe Max's reaction after the car crash. The way he courted Stephanie, then just forgets her? And could Mimmi mourn the death of her marriage just a little longer? Is Max nice or a player. Does he know?

#2   2006/12/31 08:08AM
    Re: EJ turns into a Snake- is Max taking lessons from him?
    SamiBrady_Ch...

Quote elvisdec: Am I the only one who is confused here. First they get you to like EJ. He's beyond gorgeous afterall. Then Sammi and him have great chemistry, then Lucas about faces to add to the triangle. Usually it takes longer for Days writers to give up that kind of story line on who she'll pick... That could have gone on for much longer. I'll admit he was a bit too good to be true, but to become such a snake with no morals overnight doesn't sit well with me. I was really sucked back into the show this year after years of a hiatus. But when they drop storylines on romances in the making, it dissapoints me. I can't believe Max's reaction after the car crash. The way he courted Stephanie, then just forgets her? And could Mimmi mourn the death of her marriage just a little longer? Is Max nice or a player. Does he know?

Well steph is leaving...they had to drop that storyline but I dont think max is a devil at all...he and mimi just hit it off....a lot of people figured they'd get together...and as for mimi she had to get over shawn otherwise she be doomed to misery...shawn had already moved on .. and mimi still seems to ceinge when she sees him and belle so I dont think she has totally forgotten their marriage

#3   2006/12/31 07:20PM
    Re: EJ turns into a Snake- is Max taking lessons from him?
    Charter DOOL

I think the story lines for many of the characters haven't been "in character" lately. But I would like to see Mimi's character be given a little good fortune, like a good job, great man, and happiness. I think she and shawn were a good couple and more believable that all that Shawn and Belle High school mess that was so childish. I would like to see the writers put them back together. I can't stand Belle. There she was making out with her best friend's fiance on the roof while her husband slept and she wants to accuse Mimi of being dishonest!! Please!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list