List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Skeleton in closet

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Skeleton in closet

Started by Sheebs at 2006/12/30 12:29PM
    Latest post: 2007/01/04 07:33AM, Views: 965, Replies: 13
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2006/12/30 12:29PM
    Skeleton in closet
    Sheebs

There has been a lot of talk about Mimi's dad lately. Do you think the skeleton in the closet is Him? Bonnie is leaving the show, maybe she had him killed and bricked away and will go to jail for it finally. The uniform could be from a war re-inactment of some kind. YOu never know in soap land.

#2   2006/12/30 02:57PM
    Re: Skeleton in closet
    4evaDrake

that skelton seemed too old to be Mimi's dad. Maybe he was a dimera or a brady done in by the other.

#3   2006/12/30 04:42PM
    Audd

It has to be someone connected to Salem, even though it's old, going by the way soaps are, it has to be someone we know or related to a character. JMO! I love the suspense of the show, we haven't seen this in years! Thanks to JERk! So glad that guy is gone!

#4   2007/01/02 12:35PM
    Sheebs

I told you. I had a good feeling this was connected to Bonnie. Even if it is not her ex. They had to find a way to write her out somehow.

#5   2007/01/02 02:34PM
    cmihalko88

I agree with the Mr. Lockhart thing...it would be an easy way to send Bonnie away for awhile but still give her an "in" to come back.

Speaking of Bonnie, are they ever going to recast Mickey??

#6   2007/01/02 03:49PM
    lennox

After watching today's show, I think that the skeleton is Mimi's dad! Maybe Bonnie caught him doing something he wasn't supposed to and killed him accidentally! Patrick help her dispose of the body and that's why on the previews she sounded nervous!

#7   2007/01/02 05:04PM
    Mitzy

There has been a lot of talk about Mimi's dad lately. Do you think the skeleton in the closet is Him?

That was the first thought that crossed my mind!

#8   2007/01/02 09:00PM
    SamiBrady_Ch...

Quote Mitzy:
    There has been a lot of talk about Mimi's dad lately. Do you think the skeleton in the closet is Him?

That was the first thought that crossed my mind!

I hadn't even thought it, it would be a great storyline for mimis dad.........poor mimi

#9   2007/01/02 09:11PM
    Darkfairiesi...

I know this is a little far fetched but with if Steve the real Steve because he can't die and just come back. It doesn't work like that. I think they figure out that Philip wasn't Philip and maybe that is Philip.

#10   2007/01/03 10:15AM
    Chrissi

I totally think it's Mimi's dad. I think Patrick and Bonnie killed him and stuffed him away. Perhaps it was accidental, but it seems fishy to me!!

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list