List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Spoilers for Monday Ew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoilers for Monday Ew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by DarkfairiesinTrinity at 2006/12/29 08:58PM
    Latest post: 2007/01/01 01:34PM, Views: 872, Replies: 15
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2006/12/31 10:12PM
    Re: Spoilers for Monday Ew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    happi

when i said mrs robinson i meant from the movie the graduate(younger guy older women) i didn't mean billies
    last name or kate's sorry about that....from my post on 12/30

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/12/31 10:13PM
    #12   2007/01/01 05:43AM
    4evaDrake

lets not forget that Billie has been drinking and probably isnt in her right mind, but maybe if Chels finds out she would want to save Nick and fall for him herself

#13   2007/01/01 09:02AM
    Audd

Billie, why, why, why??? Why drink again over a guy? Chels doesn't know her on-line guy is Nick, so Billie isn't wrong for this, but he is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too young, that is icky!! I think when Chels finds out NIck is her man and when she finds out what her mommy and NIck did, I think it's going to make her realize she has feelings for him, just a feeling. THis is going to bring on the best feud that we haven't seen in years on soaps for mommy and daughter, look out!

#14   2007/01/01 09:26AM
    SamiBrady_Ch...

Quote Audd: Billie, why, why, why??? Why drink again over a guy? Chels doesn't know her on-line guy is Nick, so Billie isn't wrong for this, but he is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too young, that is icky!! I think when Chels finds out NIck is her man and when she finds out what her mommy and NIck did, I think it's going to make her realize she has feelings for him, just a feeling. THis is going to bring on the best feud that we haven't seen in years on soaps for mommy and daughter, look out!

Gosh I remember when I liked Billie...I can't stand her now...her storylines are boring me too...I know it is a soap but her character annoys me now..I like the old I will do right Billie not this new lets get drunk because I can't face life Billie

#15   2007/01/01 12:34PM
    lennox

I feel sorry for Billie. Yes, she does make the wrong choices but let's look at why! Her father pumped her full of drugs and pimped her out! I was glad she kept it together as long as she did! When Chelsea finds out what her mom and Nick have been up to, I'll bet she will want Nick for herself!

#16   2007/01/01 01:34PM
    Darkfairiesi...

She feels hurt because she didn't expect Steve to get his memory back and drinking is a way of her dealing with that kind of pain. For I think all of people who does that just want to forget about what has happen by drowning their sorrows in alcholic but it may bring some more problems for Billie. But she can't think straight and well being with Nick is more appealing than being alone because that was her only choices. And I think that Chelsea is going to be mad because Nick lie about being lonely splicer which that could had told her something. I mean that he is desperate, alone and not to mention a geek to begin with and then she thinks that this lonely splicer is like god gift to woman or so inspiring but she doesn't know his true identify. But maybe Chelsea doesn't want something until someone else has it or could it be that she will be jealous and try to get Nick to like her because she finally admit that she does has feelings for Nick.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list