List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: bella shawn

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

bella shawn

Started by charmedgirl at 2006/12/29 08:49PM
    Latest post: 2007/01/02 04:51AM, Views: 646, Replies: 9
    page:
    #1   2006/12/29 08:49PM
    Bella ,Shawn
    charmedgirl

who want them have happy ending i want them too

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/12/29 08:50PM
    #2   2006/12/29 08:52PM
    Re: bella shawn
    SamiBrady_Ch...

Quote charmedgirl: who want them have happy ending i want them too

i do too

#3   2006/12/29 09:03PM
    happi

that would be nice if they do...

#4   2006/12/29 10:58PM
    Beaj

I really do, I can't believe the non-screen time they are getting, and Mimi and Max are on almost everyday. Total mis-use of talent. Shelle is on the back burner for a while so said the writers, I think they are missing what viewers want to see. I certainly can't stand this Phillow story that is unfolding.

#5   2006/12/29 11:04PM
    camm

i like mimi but i could live without watching max. i liked it when mimi and rex were together.

#6   2006/12/31 07:41PM
    Charter DOOL

I don't think Belle and shawn should be together. I don't like Belle for one thing--too immature and self righteous. I think she should get back with phillip, but phillip shouldn't be so naive and guillible. I think Mimi should get her baby and her and Shawn or her and Rex should get together. The whole Shawn and Belle thing is too immature and high school.

#7   2007/01/01 02:06PM
    Chrissi

I'd love them back together.

#8   2007/01/01 02:42PM
    a_hayes44

I like Mimi...she's just had a hard life being a Lockhart...i don't agree w/ her holding back the info about Shawn being Claire's dad but I think her and Max make a cute couple....much better than him and Chelsea...Max is HOT!!!

#9   2007/01/01 06:59PM
    Daysfan47sd

At one point I think fans anticipated Shawn & Belle were really the next Hope and Bo. This was possible with the old Shawn (Jason Cook) and Belle. However, it does not seem real unless you can have the old one back. At this time it would be best to change it completely as Jason Cook was the man and the Shawn now does not cut it in that manner.

There were some strong fan reactions to the Shbella, and this Shawn is not it. The old one, he had some Bo in him if you know what I mean (like the hot head and other mannerisms) this new Shawn is not quite right.

Belle is perfect, and she needs more in the story. This Belle also brings more realistic character to the show, she almost looks like Marlena. She is stunning and needs a good strong man on her arm, she was best with old Shawn.

Now that the old Shawn is gone. Belle needs someone strong and powerful. The new Philip is just what is needed and the resources he brings to support Sami against EJ would work. Philip should be fired up still about the embryo switch as he still had a chance to have a child with the one woman he really loved until EJ switched the eggs. This could be his reason to get back at EJ and the DiMeras.

Belle should not be friends too quickly with Mimi again. Point in fact she should now give Mimi a piece of her mind. After that last episode with Mimi telling off Belle in the hospital the way she did knowing that she herself was the biggest liar, it would be great to see Belle have some backbone and challenge Mimi some. When you think of it, Mimi knew about Shawn being kidnapped by Jan and did not disclose it because she did not want the abortion to come out, then she was the one who knew Shawn was Claire's father and kept it from her two best friends. Hardly what a true friend would do. All for her own selfish reasoning of having a guy and then her best friends guy.

Other option:

If you want to keep the friendship maybe the story line should have some testing of the real friendship if she wants back into the circle and at the same time, Belle who has the power of the Black family money behind her can be fronting for sister Sami in the revenge of the Brady's. After all was it not the DiMera family who was behind Belle and Shawn's fight that sent him to be kidnapped by Jan. Then when she realized her life was with Philip there was the embryo switch. Remember nothing worse than a womans scorn

#10   2007/01/02 04:51AM
    saveourfavs

i love belle and shawn they make the show thier parents are good role models theylove each other very dearly. so why can't shawn and belle have true love LIKE MARLENA AND JOHN,BO AND HOPE , BELLE IS GOOD FOR SHAWN LET THEM HAVE THEIR CHANCE AT ROMANCE FOR CRYING OUT LOUD. LOVE THEM FOREVER .

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list