List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: RACHEL MELVIN SAYS TO EMAIL DANSEA FANS!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

RACHEL MELVIN SAYS TO EMAIL DANSEA FANS!!

Started by DAYZFANALWYS at 2008/09/13 09:21AM
    Latest post: 2008/09/18 06:53PM, Views: 1276, Replies: 23
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2008/09/13 09:21AM
    RACHEL MELVIN SAYS TO EMAIL DANSEA FANS!!
    DAYZFANALWYS

THIS IS RACHEL'S COMMENT

I have to say I'm a little broken hearted over the splitting of this couple with you guys. Shawn is extremely fun to work with, and we really have fun playing with our character's interaction with one another. Unfortunately, all I can suggest is to keep doing what you are doing. I can't see why TPTB would dismiss an idea, concept, or coupling that is so popular with the show's fans if you keep responding with emails and banners, etc, as you have been doing! And should for some reason, you not get the outcome you're hoping for, I sincerely appreciate the support and response.

SHE CAN'T GIVE TOO MUCH INFO BUT SHE IS LETTING US KNOW NOT TO GIVE UP!!AND TO KEEP DOING WHAT WE HAVE BEEN DOING. WELL THAT IS A CLUE RIGHT THERE. HOW DOES SHE KNOW WHAT WE ARE DOING! THEY MUST HAVE TAKEN NOTICE ALREADY. SOOO PLEASE WRITE.. EMAIL.. DO WHAT EVER.. BE A PEST.. THAT MEANS WE LOVE THEM!!! AND WE DO!!!!!

THIS IS DENA'S EMAIL
    dhigley@dool.net

Ken Corday
    Corday Productions
    Studio Plaza
    3400 Riverside Dr.
    Ste. 780
    Burbank,CA 91505

Dena Higley, Head Writer
    c/o: DAYS OF OUR LIVES
    NBC Studios
    3000 W Alameda Ave
    Burbank, CA 91523

FAN HOTLINE- 818-840-2810

LETS KEEP WRITING FANS! IF WE EMAIL, WRITE THE SHOW AND CALL. THEY WILL LISTEN!!!!

#2   2008/09/13 11:15AM
    Re: RACHEL MELVIN SAYS TO EMAIL DANSEA FANS!!
    2boyzrule

Quote DAYZFANALWYS: THIS IS RACHEL'S COMMENT

I have to say I'm a little broken hearted over the splitting of this couple with you guys. Shawn is extremely fun to work with, and we really have fun playing with our character's interaction with one another. Unfortunately, all I can suggest is to keep doing what you are doing. I can't see why TPTB would dismiss an idea, concept, or coupling that is so popular with the show's fans if you keep responding with emails and banners, etc, as you have been doing! And should for some reason, you not get the outcome you're hoping for, I sincerely appreciate the support and response.

SHE CAN'T GIVE TOO MUCH INFO BUT SHE IS LETTING US KNOW NOT TO GIVE UP!!AND TO KEEP DOING WHAT WE HAVE BEEN DOING. WELL THAT IS A CLUE RIGHT THERE. HOW DOES SHE KNOW WHAT WE ARE DOING! THEY MUST HAVE TAKEN NOTICE ALREADY. SOOO PLEASE WRITE.. EMAIL.. DO WHAT EVER.. BE A PEST.. THAT MEANS WE LOVE THEM!!! AND WE DO!!!!!

THIS IS DENA'S EMAIL
    dhigley@dool.net

Ken Corday
    Corday Productions
    Studio Plaza
    3400 Riverside Dr.
    Ste. 780
    Burbank,CA 91505

Dena Higley, Head Writer
    NBC Studios
    3000 W Alameda Ave
    Burbank, CA 91523

LETS KEEP WRITING FANS! IF WE EMAIL, WRITE THE SHOW AND CALL. THEY WILL LISTEN!!!!

Thanks for putting this out there! I'm with you on this crusade! Dansea all the way!!!

Also, does anyone know why RM website is not up anymore?

kelli

#3   2008/09/13 12:13PM
    Natalie

I'm sorry but I dont like this couple.
    He could be her dad. JMHO.

#4   2008/09/13 01:11PM
    sweetsmileya...

i love this couple and i cant wait til there back on again. Days is not the same with out Daniel&Chelsea i hope they will be back on soon as a couple or i will stop watching days. there the only reason i watch. there the next super couple please bring back Daniel&Chelsea as a couple

#5   2008/09/13 01:16PM
    dcegogirl

I love this couple!!

#6   2008/09/13 08:47PM
    DAYZFANALWYS

dhigley@dool.net
    that is her correct email... please try again

Mine have all gone thru

Quote carolann2421:
    Quote DAYZFANALWYS: THIS IS RACHEL'S COMMENT

THIS IS DENA'S EMAIL
    dhigley@dool.net

Ken Corday
    Corday Productions
    Studio Plaza
    3400 Riverside Dr.
    Ste. 780
    Burbank,CA 91505

Dena Higley, Head Writer
    NBC Studios
    3000 W Alameda Ave
    Burbank, CA 91523

THE EMAIL TO DENA HIGLEY IS NOT RIGHT. TRYED TO EMAIL HER DIDN'T GO THOUGH. GIVE US A DIFFERENT ONE, PLEASE

#7   2008/09/13 08:54PM
    DAYZFANALWYS

WOW.. I DON'T REMEMBER ASKING WHAT YOU LIKED?? HMMM MUST HAVE FORGOT TO PUT ON THE TITLE, THAT IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE COUPLE THEN DON'T REPLY!

THIS IS FOR DANSEA FANS ONLY! BUT THANKS!

P.S

MOST FAMOUS SUPERCOUPLE *** DOUG & JULIE... HMMM DOUG IS 20 YEARS OLDER AND THEY ARE REALLY MARRIED

#8   2008/09/13 08:54PM
    DAYZFANALWYS

WOW.. I DON'T REMEMBER ASKING WHAT YOU LIKED?? HMMM MUST HAVE FORGOT TO PUT ON THE TITLE, THAT IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE COUPLE THEN DON'T REPLY!

THIS IS FOR DANSEA FANS ONLY! BUT THANKS!

P.S

MOST FAMOUS SUPERCOUPLE *** DOUG & JULIE... HMMM DOUG IS 20 YEARS OLDER AND THEY ARE REALLY MARRIED

Quote Natalie: I'm sorry but I dont like this couple.

#9   2008/09/13 09:14PM
    sassafras

Quote Natalie: I'm sorry but I dont like this couple.

ITA. He is old enough to be her dad and that is just sick. I DO NOT like this couple together. I don't like what Kate did to them but they should have never been a couple in the first place.
    Sorry dayzfan, I didn't read all of it before I posted and didn't realize you didn't want us to post if we didn't like the couple together. Sorry.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/09/13 09:17PM
    1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list