List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: If it's a spoiler, ensure it says 'SPOILER' in the title!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

If it's a spoiler, ensure it says 'SPOILER' in the title!!

Started by Chrissi at 2006/12/29 01:52PM
    Latest post: 2007/01/22 06:59AM, Views: 1551, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2006/12/29 01:52PM
    If it's a spoiler, ensure it says 'SPOILER' in the title!!
    Chrissi

I've had to delete a few great threads because I'm noticing that some members are posting the spoilers without a proper title, or posting the spoiler right in the title. Please don't do this, because not everyone reads our spoilers and we do not want to ruin things for them!

If you have a spoiler, just write 'SPOILER' in the title. Or.. 'SPOILER for so and so'. Sorry to have had to delete those threads. I hope you can post them again, but change the titles!!

Happpy Posting!!
    Chrissi

#2   2007/01/19 09:49AM
    Re: If it's a spoiler, ensure it says 'SPOILER' in the title!!
    dreamzeasy

I have to work alot too!! I always miss soapnet since it comes on 11pm now. I mean I am glad that Y&R comes on because I love it just as much. BUt I like life a whole lot better when DAYS was coming on @ 7PM. I am new to this site and have never posted but I just read that Stephano might be comin back....OMIGOD and the Mimi Might be leaving.... I cannot wait to see what is going to happen next!

#3   2007/01/22 06:59AM
    Re: If it's a spoiler, ensure it says 'SPOILER' in the title!!
    Chrissi

Haha it's great to have you aboard, dream and southern.

You can count on the updates to be posted before the show airs.. and if you want to wait until after you watch the show to read, that's cool too.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list