List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: More DOOL on Soap Opera Fan Blog!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: More DOOL on Soap Opera Fan Blog!

Started by Amy Mistretta (Admin at 2008/09/08 12:23PM
    Latest post: 2011/01/25 05:19AM, Views: 24781, Replies: 17
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2008/09/08 12:23PM
    Soaps.com Introduces Soap Opera Fan Blog!
    Amy Mistrett...

Hi everyone,

Check out the details! Soaps.com has a new sister site! Let us know what you think!

http://www.soaps.com...2427/

Have a great day!
    Amy
    Soaps.com

#2   2010/01/28 11:10AM
    Re: Soaps.com Introduces Soap Opera Fan Blog!
    farmlady

I love Days. I watch that show for a long time and had to stop. I always loved that show especially with Bo and Hope being a couple. Now they are talking about ending their marriage. That is sad. I'm farm lady

#3   2010/04/20 03:19PM
    Chrissi

Hi farmlady. Hope you still read our updates about DOOL, daily to keep up with the show!

Just thought I'd add a link to Matt's polls. http://blog.soapoper...olls/ DOOL Polls.

And one to his weekly thoughts, posted Fridays. http://www.soapopera...s.htm

#4   2010/06/03 05:03PM
    americus

i want bo an hope to be together they are so right for each other bring them together. get rid of carly ,an nicole brady an arianna are a great couple.

#5   2010/07/28 12:49PM
    Beautiful Br...

Quote Chrissi: Hi farmlady. Hope you still read our updates about DOOL, daily to keep up with the show!

Just thought I'd add a link to Matt's polls. blog.soapoperafan.com/category/days-of-our-lives/days-polls/ DOOL Polls.

And one to his weekly thoughts, posted Fridays. www.soapoperafan.com/days/mattythoughts.htm

#6   2010/08/06 10:04PM
    Jennie82

>( I think u people are making a huge mistake letting Ari go. You need to get rid of nicole or stephanie. They both are liars and try make everyone else miserable. also bo and hope belong together for ciara's sake. Carly and daniel along with nathan and mel, and chloe and phil. the truth about chloe coming out would the best thing for everone. ari and brady forever. sami and rafe forever thats how things should stay and be.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2010/08/06 10:06PM
    #7   2010/08/18 12:33PM
    legacybope

Hey guys,
    I think Arianna should be put with Ej, they have a pretty good chemistry together and yes Bo and Hope belong together Carly is to boring!! I am very sad to see Arianna leaving the show they really didn't give her a chance!

#8   2010/08/20 10:00AM
    Skoots

I want ej and sami married but fighting all the time. i want phillip and nicole together they deserve each other.

i cant stand rafe and his holier then thou attitude, he acts like he had never done a bad thing in his life. he is just too much of a "gud guy"

Ari acts too pitiful all the time, she should hook up with Dan. Dan man up-

I HAVE WATCHED THIS SOAP SINCE 1990 I LOVE THIS SHOW!!

i am sick of nicole, she must be the old "sammi"

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2010/08/20 10:03AM
    #9   2010/08/20 02:55PM
    daycrazy

:| this is my first time ever commenting on days and I have watched it from the beginning. i do not like rafe and sami as the real rafe has never been told what did he do to his ex? I also like nicole and anna. rafe has been nothing but hurting people to get to sami who he treats like a child ok days get real and show the bad of rafe to sami as he loves no one but himself and does not want her happy. If this keeps going I will only read about whats going on and not watch until they get over rafe and sami boringboring

#10   2010/12/03 03:10PM
    Re: Check out Soap Opera Fan Blog For MORE ON SOAPS!
    sara74

James Scott is a very talented actor in Days period. In order for a person to be a good actor, I think the first thing a person must possess is the ability to make their lines and the entire story believable and to make you feel they are not really acting at all & that's why we love him But some actors in Days, It is frustrating to watch them act due to the lack of these abilities. James scott and Alison sweeny are magical and mesmerizing to watch. Soaps aren’t about reality, they are an escape away from the boring storylines like Sami & Rafe right now BORING , it’s time to put them together. she simply shines with James scott and it’s clear that they love working with each other.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list