List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Salem couple

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Salem couple

Started by DarkfairiesinTrinity at 2006/12/27 04:12PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/31 08:21PM, Views: 447, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2006/12/27 04:12PM
    Salem couple
    Darkfairiesi...

Who do you want to see together
    Sayla or Payla or Kave [All of those name is Steve and Kayla
    Bope [Bo and Hope]
    John and Marlena is getting on my last nerve so please someone break them up
    Lumi or Sucas [Sami and Lucas]
    Nick and Chelsea or Chick
    Max and Mimi or Maxi
    Abby and Will [Wabby]
    No Shelle [Shawn or Belle] because really boring
    Maybe Shawn with Billie or bring back Frankie
    Willow and EJ [They are both criminals]sorry no nickname
    Victor and Caroline [Let see how they do]
    Kate and Roman

#2   2006/12/27 06:00PM
    Re: Salem couple
    happi

i like for them to keep sami and lucas together longer then a minute like they do, maybe even having them get married this time.
    steve and kayla
    max and mimi
    maybe finding someone for billie, maybe roman
    i rather see john with kate then marlena (i liked kate and john better)

#3   2006/12/27 08:06PM
    SamiBrady_Ch...

Quote DarkfairiesinTrinity: Who do you want to see together
    Bope [Bo and Hope]
    Max and Mimi or Maxi
    Abby and Will [Wabby]
    Kate and Roman

I like most of them...I'm just happy super couples are being brought back

#4   2006/12/27 08:21PM
    Katzmom

Quote DarkfairiesinTrinity: Who do you want to see together
    Bope [Bo and Hope]
    Max and Mimi or Maxi
    Abby and Will [Wabby]
    Kate and Roman

I agree with most of those, however, I think Shelle should be together. Putting Shawn with Billie would be gross since she was his stepmom and she's the mother of his half-sister. Sean and Caroline are a supercouple and I don't think they should be apart. And I also like the idea of John and Kate getting back together. John was less annoying when he was with Kate.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/12/27 08:22PM
    #5   2006/12/29 02:31PM
    daysfan432

I really want to see Sami and Lucas stay together. But Sami HAS to come clean to him as soon as she can about the RAPE becuase if she doesn't he will never believe her about everything...and actually i don't know if he will completely believe her now...although I think that the full testimate of their love could be getting married even though she was raped. It would be SOOOOOOO wrong if he ditched her because she was forced to have sex with EJ!

#6   2006/12/29 05:03PM
    Darkfairiesi...

Quote daysfan432: I really want to see Sami and Lucas stay together. But Sami HAS to come clean to him as soon as she can about the RAPE becuase if she doesn't he will never believe her about everything...and actually i don't know if he will completely believe her now...although I think that the full testimate of their love could be getting married even though she was raped. It would be SOOOOOOO wrong if he ditched her because she was forced to have sex with EJ!

well if she is honest to Lucas about EJ forcing her to have sex with him then then if she gets pregnant then we have to go though who is your daddy storyline and Lucas being the man will try to protect Sami and probably will go after EJ but EJ has enough to be guilty about. For shooting John black and for hurting all the Brady. I bet he was the one that poison Kayla and Steve, and that explosion with Max racecar that end Stephanie in the hospital and hijacking Marlena and John plane that crash so it may her jump out the plane and sprain her ankle. Did he ever confess to those crimes because that is attempt murder? And maybe I newbie and have a newbie mind but what score he trying to settle. For I think that the only person will be dumber enough to be with him now that is identify is exposed is Willow. They are both criminals. And not to mention that he is the one that drop a letter at Sami place that said that she blackmail Lexie.

#7   2006/12/29 05:05PM
    lilpimpette6...

im so sad to hear that mimi is leaving i was really looking foward to seeing her and max together for awhile they would make the best couple in salem

#8   2006/12/31 07:51PM
    Charter DOOL

I agree. Sammy should come clean to Lucas about the rape, because that is what it is and Lucas should show how much he loves her and stay with her. He has run out too many times when the going gets rough. He needs to stick with it this time. No Shawn and Belle though--too immature and unbelievable!! Belle and Phillip need to be back together. Kate and John were great, but that looks like a no go. So Kate should get back together with Victor. Mimi and Shawn need to get back together or bring Rex back (more understanding and forgiving). Bring frankie back and put him and Billie together.

#9   2006/12/31 08:21PM
    happi

Quote Charter DOOL: I agree. Sammy should come clean to Lucas about the rape, because that is what it is and Lucas should show how much he loves her and stay with her. He has run out too many times when the going gets rough. He needs to stick with it this time. No Shawn and Belle though--too immature and unbelievable!! Belle and Phillip need to be back together. Kate and John were great, but that looks like a no go. So Kate should get back together with Victor. Mimi and Shawn need to get back together or bring Rex back (more understanding and forgiving). Bring frankie back and put him and Billie together.

since frankie (billy warlock) and billie are married in real life they didn't want to be together on the show..that's too bad about kate and john because that's who i think should be together, not too keen on marlena

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list