List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Best Show

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Best Show

Started by SamiBrady_Chelsea at 2006/12/26 10:58AM
    Latest post: 2006/12/26 07:40PM, Views: 398, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2006/12/26 10:58AM
    Best Show
    SamiBrady_Ch...

Todays show was by far one of the best shows they have had in a LONNNG LONNG TIME! I LOVED IT!

#2   2006/12/26 11:03AM
    Re: Best Show
    SamiBrady_Ch...

and it was so great to see the couples back and happy together...poor Abby though

#3   2006/12/26 02:59PM
    Natalie

Todays show was so fantastic.. I actually had tears in my eyes when Hope helped Chelsea... Absolutely wonderful. Cheers to the writers for a fantastic job!!!!!

#4   2006/12/26 04:03PM
    happi

Quote SamiBrady_Chelsea: Todays show was by far one of the best shows they have had in a LONNNG LONNG TIME! I LOVED IT!

i so agree with you...it was an emotional one at that....

#5   2006/12/26 04:59PM
    Audd

Quote Natalie: Todays show was so fantastic.. I actually had tears in my eyes when Hope helped Chelsea... Absolutely wonderful. Cheers to the writers for a fantastic job!!!!!

Oh my God, so did I! It was a beautiful show today, I cried during the ornament hanging tradition, Hope hugging Chelsea, Chelsea tearing up while she hung up her ornament next to Zack's, the Clay Aiken song and when Alice was "talking" to Tom!! Great job writers, beautifully done!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/12/26 05:00PM
    #6   2006/12/26 07:40PM
    SamiBrady_Ch...

Quote Audd:
    Quote Natalie: Todays show was so fantastic.. I actually had tears in my eyes when Hope helped Chelsea... Absolutely wonderful. Cheers to the writers for a fantastic job!!!!!

Oh my God, so did I! It was a beautiful show today, I cried during the ornament hanging tradition, Hope hugging Chelsea, Chelsea tearing up while she hung up her ornament next to Zack's, the Clay Aiken song and when Alice was "talking" to Tom!! Great job writers, beautifully done!!

It was all just perfect

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list