List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: CLAY AIKEN'S SONG ......

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLAY AIKEN'S SONG ......

Started by claysmyheart at 2006/12/25 06:32PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/26 03:51PM, Views: 391, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2006/12/25 06:32PM
    CLAY AIKEN'S SONG ......
    claysmyheart

:)) Today (Christmas Day) Clay Aiken sang "EVERYTHING I HAVE" from his "ATDW" CD . I am hoping that we will be able to hear it on-going as their love song !!! What does everyone think?

#2   2006/12/25 08:27PM
    Re: CLAY AIKEN'S SONG ......
    Mitzy

Hi claysmyheart! Your avatar sure looks familiar!

Was Clay on Days on Christmas Day? I've heard so many different rumors that Days was or wasn't airing on the 25th. In my area, the showed "Everybody Loves Raymond" when Days should of been on. I'm looking forward to seeing Clay on the 26th!!!!!

I thought about that too, that "Everything I Have" would be Steve & Kayla's new theme song and that we may hear more of it in the future!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/12/25 08:30PM
    #3   2006/12/26 08:50AM
    happi

will see the clay episode today the 26th . yesterday they had paid programming ( at least amc had an episode from 2004) in our area of michigan...

#4   2006/12/26 10:38AM
    Chrissi

The episode is on at 1pm today, or if you're in Canada, it's on at 12pm. Great show today. I hope you can all see it!! I cried throughout and it was difficult to write the update because of this.. Very touching!

It's up now.

#5   2006/12/26 11:13AM
    SamiBrady_Ch...

Quote Chrissi: The episode is on at 1pm today, or if you're in Canada, it's on at 12pm. Great show today. I hope you can all see it!! I cried throughout and it was difficult to write the update because of this.. Very touching!

It's up now.

agreed, this was an emotionally amazing show. I am thrilled with HS! I also loved the song, very touching!

#6   2006/12/26 03:51PM
    happi

the episode of days today was sooooo good! i really liked the song clay aiken's sang (he's such a cutie).

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list