List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The good ole bad guys...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The good ole bad guys...

Started by imgnf at 2006/12/23 07:11PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/27 07:12AM, Views: 338, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2006/12/23 07:11PM
    The good ole bad guys...
    imgnf

Having Victor kidnap Claire brings him back to himself, self-centered, rich, manipulating, overbearing; all the things we loved about Victor.
    And having the inkling that Stephano might be back also brings back the best of the bad. Whether or not the original star comes back is yet to be seen, but just having the big "S" back in action is good for the show.
    The recent bad guys, Patrick - EJ - Jan - etc, have all been interesting for about a few episodes, but could never compare to the original baddies. Sorry world, bad is bad, and pathetic is pathetic. Go ahead, attack me...

#2   2006/12/26 03:09PM
    Re: The good ole bad guys...
    Natalie

i agree.....

#3   2006/12/26 03:12PM
    HOOKED

I agree but I think EJ is doing a great job of being BAD he has kept me watching for awhile now.

#4   2006/12/26 06:29PM
    Darling89For...

Quote HOOKED: I agree but I think EJ is doing a great job of being BAD he has kept me watching for awhile now.

I agree. Ever since EJ's true identity was revealed he's so not a mild baddie with no real story line (mysterious British race car driver with tons and tons of cash...is he truly evil or OK?). He's a DiMera with a definite agenda and he's Bad to the Bone!! I find his character exciting and he's incredibly HOT!!! I've been watching Days since 1982, and I think EJ Wells comes close to the top of the baddie list along w/ Stephano and Tony.

#5   2006/12/26 07:01PM
    Chrissi

1982.. you're a loyal fan, Darling!! Nice going!! I too like EJ and his evil ways! I'm looking forward to the new year and what's in store for everyone in his path.

#6   2006/12/27 07:12AM
    Audd

Quote Darling89Formula:
    Quote HOOKED: I agree but I think EJ is doing a great job of being BAD he has kept me watching for awhile now.

I agree. Ever since EJ's true identity was revealed he's so not a mild baddie with no real story line (mysterious British race car driver with tons and tons of cash...is he truly evil or OK?). He's a DiMera with a definite agenda and he's Bad to the Bone!! I find his character exciting and he's incredibly HOT!!! I've been watching Days since 1982, and I think EJ Wells comes close to the top of the baddie list along w/ Stephano and Tony.

I 100% agree with you. He's an awesome bad guy, top of the "baddie list" LOL, and he's incredibaly HOT!! I can't wait either to see what he has in store for the Salemites, God help them

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list