List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: So happy with the new writers!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

So happy with the new writers!!

Started by sharonschaller at 2006/12/22 09:49AM
    Latest post: 2006/12/24 11:25AM, Views: 339, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2006/12/22 09:49AM
    So happy with the new writers!!
    sharonschaller

I am so happy with the show!! Al my favorite couples are getting back together, and they are getting rid of people like Patrick and Bonnie. As far as Lexie goes I am so very upset. Thank goodness Willow seems to have blown off, she really sucks, please don't bring her back!!!
    I really hope once this story line is over the new writers stop with the Dimera, they are getting so old!!!!

#2   2006/12/22 10:22PM
    Re: So happy with the new writers!!
    Darkfairiesi...

Well I have nothing to compare to when the old writer or new writers but I had form an opinion and there is a lot of stuff that I like and dislike
    1)Steve being with Billie didn't like it and I am so happy that they put Steve with Kayla. Because I actually saw it progressing and I think that he has more chemistry with Kayla than Billie
    2)I love Sami for she is so concern with her family and has come all along way since everyone find out that she blackmail Lexie about Carrie. Didn't like Carrie but I love Lucas and Sami together
    Bo and Hope and how Bo will do anything to protect his family and I love how that even though they think that Patrick is the father still Hope is with Bo and when they find out it won't change the thing expect Bo will know that he has another kid.
    So I definetely like this writer who put all these couples together and a lot of storylines rock!

#3   2006/12/23 10:10AM
    happi

Quote DarkfairiesinTrinity: Well I have nothing to compare to when the old writer or new writers but I had form an opinion and there is a lot of stuff that I like and dislike
    1)Steve being with Billie didn't like it and I am so happy that they put Steve with Kayla. Because I actually saw it progressing and I think that he has more chemistry with Kayla than Billie
    2)I love Sami for she is so concern with her family and has come all along way since everyone find out that she blackmail Lexie about Carrie. Didn't like Carrie but I love Lucas and Sami together
    Bo and Hope and how Bo will do anything to protect his family and I love how that even though they think that Patrick is the father still Hope is with Bo and when they find out it won't change the thing expect Bo will know that he has another kid.
    So I definetely like this writer who put all these couples together and a lot of storylines rock!

i'm glad to see someone else didn't like carrie besides myself,never have liked her.other than that the new writers are doing great..

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/12/23 10:11AM
    #4   2006/12/23 07:03PM
    imgnf

I have to agree that the new writers are a breath of fresh air. If I saw one more plot line being repeated, I was going to switch to something more entertaining... like Jerry Springer! j/k, I'm not that nuts. But it was obvious after watching for a few years that the old writers had no new ideas to work with. Things seem to be getting better all around, and that's just fine.

#5   2006/12/23 09:44PM
    SamiBrady_Ch...

Quote imgnf: I have to agree that the new writers are a breath of fresh air. If I saw one more plot line being repeated, I was going to switch to something more entertaining... like Jerry Springer! j/k, I'm not that nuts. But it was obvious after watching for a few years that the old writers had no new ideas to work with. Things seem to be getting better all around, and that's just fine.

i agree totally the new writers are amazing and are doing wonders for the show!

#6   2006/12/24 11:25AM
    mumsyknups

When did the new writers get on the job? It's been a while since I participated in any soap message boards.

With JERk no longer at the helm, have there actually been whole episodes featuring not one shirtless man?

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list