List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: What if....(maybe spoiler)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What if....(maybe spoiler)

Started by daysfan432 at 2006/12/21 12:14PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/22 12:12PM, Views: 538, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2006/12/21 12:14PM
    What if....(maybe spoiler)
    daysfan432

You know, i was thinking about it and I don't remember where I read it (myabe spoilers, hence the title) anyway, what if Patrick gets killed saving Hope because he actually does have niceness in his heart and doesn't want Hope dead. I know that EJ said that 3 men would die, so maybe he planns on killing Patrick, but I don't know. if he died saving Hope, he would eternally end up one of the 'good guys' in everyones' mind.

#2   2006/12/21 02:04PM
    Re: What if....(maybe spoiler)
    Chrissi

I think it could happen. I think that Patrick really is good, deep down but gets messed up with the wrong crowd.. because he wants money. I also think that in his own distorted way that he loves Hope.

I am pretty sure he's going be killed off. I think Tek could be the other one (maybe).

#3   2006/12/21 10:15PM
    iheartlucas

Quote Chrissi: I think it could happen. I think that Patrick really is good, deep down but gets messed up with the wrong crowd.. because he wants money. I also think that in his own distorted way that he loves Hope.

I am pretty sure he's going be killed off. I think Tek could be the other one (maybe).

Spoiler here, right? Okay... A-hem*cough cough* I saw on a soap magazine "comings and goings"... I am almost certain Lexie's pic was by the "goings"... Does anyone know about this? Did I mislook/misread the soap magazine?

#4   2006/12/21 10:46PM
    Darling89For...

(

Quote daysfan432: You know, i was thinking about it and I don't remember where I read it (myabe spoilers, hence the title) anyway, what if Patrick gets killed saving Hope because he actually does have niceness in his heart and doesn't want Hope dead. I know that EJ said that 3 men would die, so maybe he planns on killing Patrick, but I don't know. if he died saving Hope, he would eternally end up one of the 'good guys' in everyones' mind.

I totally agree Maybe the reason he developed a love for Hope is because that would turn out to be the prime motivator that would move him to shield Hope and her unborn baby.

#5   2006/12/22 10:06AM
    daysfan432

Well I think that they really need to give Tek a storyline here if they plan to kill him off...otherwise he is just 'randomly' going to get killed cuz he hasn't really had a story line for a while. I mean, you can't kill him (premeditatedly none-the-less) without a reason, and as far as I know, EJ Has no reason to kill Tek...(unless I missed something)

#6   2006/12/22 12:12PM
    bearrie

EJ wouldn't really NEED a reason to kill anybody, esp a nobody like TEK. However, if having a reason would make you feel better about it, then we could say that TEK made EJ's hit list when he was harassing Lexie. What final message for TEK would be that "you need to know when to lay of a Dimera. This is what happens to you when you don't."

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list