List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: What is up with Steve?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What is up with Steve?

Started by DarkfairiesinTrinity at 2006/12/21 11:52AM
    Latest post: 2006/12/21 01:42PM, Views: 359, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2006/12/21 11:52AM
    What is up with Steve?
    Darkfairiesi...

I don't know but ya but I definetely see a change in Steve since he got his memory back. I mean he is definetely kissing Kayla and that has had some love scenes but with is up with his line

Let go home and get naked -Steve
    And you said that you are not a poet -Kayla
    telling her that he want to make love to her and she was like what is stopping you and he was like I was feeling romantic and what to carry her across the threshold then Hope show up. By the way they had lousy timing.
    I think they are making up for all time for all the time that she had no other to love and I think that they are embracing each other for they are in love. What do you think? Soon Steve and Kayla are going renew their vows or I wonder what is going to happened next.

But two things I don't get is why no one told Stephanie the truth I mean this girl glow when her parents was together and now I wonder how she will react now that Steve is not lying. Glad she knew about the truth.
    And second what happen to Steve eye. I mean patch seems logical explainable but did he damage his eye.

#2   2006/12/21 12:20PM
    Re: What is up with Steve?
    marlana/john...

Quote DarkfairiesinTrinity: I don't know but ya but I definetely see a change in Steve since he got his memory back. I mean he is definetely kissing Kayla and that has had some love scenes but with is up with his line

telling her that he want to make love to her and she was like what is stopping you and he was like I was feeling romantic and what to carry her across the threshold then Hope show up. By the way they had lousy timing.
    I think they are making up for all time for all the time that she had no other to love and I think that they are embracing each other for they are in love. What do you think? Soon Steve and Kayla are going renew their vows or I wonder what is going to happened next.

But two things I don't get is why no one told Stephanie the truth I mean this girl glow when her parents was together and now I wonder how she will react now that Steve is not lying. Glad she knew about the truth.
    And second what happen to Steve eye. I mean patch seems logical explainable but did he damage his eye.

Steve has always talked that way. He makes of words such as sweetness for Kayla and sweat thing for Hope. That's the Steve from way back. Bo is the cause for the eye injury. I think it was in a fight regarding Kayla.

#3   2006/12/21 01:42PM
    Re: What is up with Steve?
    Darkfairiesi...

Quote marlana/john/bo/hope:
    Quote DarkfairiesinTrinity: I don't know but ya but I definetely see a change in Steve since he got his memory back. I mean he is definetely kissing Kayla and that has had some love scenes but with is up with his line

Steve has always talked that way. He makes of words such as sweetness for Kayla and sweat thing for Hope. That's the Steve from way back. Bo is the cause for the eye injury. I think it was in a fight regarding Kayla.

Like happy Birthday sweet thing to Hope. Well I saw Steve with Kayla when he lost his memory because I been watching for a few months now. And Steve was concern over Kayla because of Stephanie because he wantes to Stephanie happy and now he is really getting into Kayla and the such he says to Kayla makes me laugh.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list