List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The letter

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The letter

Started by DarkfairiesinTrinity at 2006/12/20 03:42PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/21 06:48PM, Views: 461, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2006/12/20 03:42PM
    The letter
    Darkfairiesi...

is just me or is it strange that Kayla ask Steve to write Billie a letter. I mean it is got to be two things and well one even stranger
    1)They are going to put Billie and Steve
    or closure

But she has to know this was coming for even if Steve didn't and I think that a letter has so many interpreters for she will take the wrong way. For she needs to get over it for she wasn't in love with Steve and she knew that eventually two things are going to happen he is going to be so concern over Kayla or Stephanie that he is going to cancel time with Billie or he eventually will get his memory back and I think by Kayla asking Steve is saying no hard feelings or having compassionate toward her.

#2   2006/12/21 11:30AM
    Re: The letter
    Natalie

I thought that was strange too. I think that he explained it well enough,. And BIllie always new there was a chance he would remember. They should just let it be.

#3   2006/12/21 02:27PM
    Chrissi

I thought it was odd as well. I thought it must hold significant meaning but can't find any!!!

#4   2006/12/21 04:21PM
    lennox

I thought it was classy of Kayla to ask Steve to write that letter. I guess she wanted Steve to resolve things with Billie. That proves to me at least that Kayla is not a malicious person!

#5   2006/12/21 06:48PM
    Darkfairiesi...

Quote lennox: I thought it was classy of Kayla to ask Steve to write that letter. I guess she wanted Steve to resolve things with Billie. That proves to me at least that Kayla is not a malicious person!

Right! Kayla is a good person. For she gave Steve the out before he got his memory back and well at the time Steve took care of Kayla for Stephanie sake. Then every since he got his memory back he been all over Kayla and I don't think that Kayla will give him an out because he doesn't want out. But she has nothing to feel guilty about it is her husband who came back to her and she loves him and is devoted to him but she doesn't want Billie to get hurt and she said that Billie need closure. But I think that she is a better person than Billie because I think given the opportunity Billie would take Kayla away from Steve and yeah it would been Steve fault. But sometimes love is not a win-win situation for Steve had to hurt someone and she is not saying to Billie haha I got something that you want. Steve came to me. Because like you said she is classy and she deserve to be loved by Steve.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list