List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Did not feel bad for Billie

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Did not feel bad for Billie

Started by JaniceSaysYes at 2006/12/20 01:40PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/25 07:27PM, Views: 837, Replies: 14
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2006/12/25 06:35PM
    Re: Did not feel bad for Billie
    claysmyheart

I would love to see a story line with Billie where she is not involved with someone eles's love!! She needs to have a love all her own !

#12   2006/12/25 06:41PM
    SamiBrady_Ch...

Quote JaniceSaysYes: Well, She knew what she was getting into. She took that chance.

she absoulutly knew, no sympathy here for her

#13   2006/12/25 06:49PM
    Darkfairiesi...

Quote msinterested: Really didn't feel bad for billie either for one she was just actin glike well since she really couldn't have bo then she would take the next best thing really not concerning her self who she may hurt but, billie should have been thinking or telling steve to really try to get his memory back before she let her feelings get envolved but, nooo, billie just had to have it her way now we see where chelsea get's it from what you think but, i'll tell you what bo, hope, kayla,and steve better be careful you know what they say about a woman scorned.

In a way I agree with you for Steve was pushing Billie but her intentions was even though she didn't want Kayla to get hurt but still she want to be with Steve and being with Steve means breaking Kayla heart. Steve wasn't with Kayla because he didn't love her but because he didn't remember her. And I think that she should go with her doubts and realize that everytime something bad happen to Kayla or Stephanie he is going to run to them. I really thought Billie was the outsider looking in of an almost perfect family. Kayla is the devoted wife and Stephanie want to push Billie out of Steve life because in Stephanie mind her parents belong together. And maybe she is the girl that never lost fate in her parents. She probably saw her parents heart and it was like what Billie said Kayla and Steve are soul mates and Stephanie knew it and that is why Stephanie didn't accept Billie in her dad life because Billie and Steve was supposedly dating. So she should just walk away and tell Steve to leave her alone completely. But I guess in some way she couldn't help herself. I really just think that she got upset because she got her hopes up but she should had ponder about it and say that it will never be over between Steve and Kayla. Between Steve phone call and then at the pub where Steve almost took her she could say with if Steve got his memory back. What she is going to do. For I really glad that it didn't get too serious with Steve and Billie because Billie could get pregnant or all of things could happen before Steve remember how in love she was. Kayla acts like never lost fate that is like maybe he will come to me and he will get his memory back but she didn't want to pressure him in him doing something that he didn't want to or his heart was not in it. For I didn't think it was there before and it really doesn't mean anything because it is like Kayla is just wasting Steve precious time and she doesn't want to feel like he has to. For I think that Steve was concerned over Kayla before he got his memory back but he need the feelings that went with it and not just a couple of memories. But the poison and being inside that box and Steve actually staying even though he got better for all that they have to do to lead up what is happening now. As for Billie I really think that she really has a problem about married unavailable guys and I think she need to see this is a learning experience a new beginning for her a reason not to get involved in married men. Pick one and then she needs to actually fall in love with a single guy even some guy that is divorced. But with kids it depends on a lot of things basically their circumstances like Belle and Shawn. Not saying they are a divorce couple but I don't know. But she need just move on with her life.

#14   2006/12/25 07:06PM
    happi

i wouldn't mind seeing roman with billie or maybe mike horton at least these 2 aren't married.

#15   2006/12/25 07:27PM
    shawnak

Did not feel bad she already knew he was a married man and she should of known he would get his memory back again. Thanks for bringing Sheve and Kayla back together.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list