List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Did not feel bad for Billie

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Did not feel bad for Billie

Started by JaniceSaysYes at 2006/12/20 01:40PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/25 07:27PM, Views: 815, Replies: 14
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2006/12/20 01:40PM
    Did not feel bad for Billie
    JaniceSaysYes

Well, She knew what she was getting into. She took that chance.

#2   2006/12/20 01:48PM
    Re: Did not feel bad for Billie
    Katzmom

I didn't feel bad for her either. Why can't she go for a man who isn't already taken?

#3   2006/12/20 02:08PM
    Voodoo Cat

I like Billie. I kind of wanted her to hook up with Steve! Kayla is annoying and these "true love" couples on Days are getting old. I felt bad that Billie got hurt. The writers really need to find her someone just for her. She's awesome!

#4   2006/12/20 02:22PM
    daysfan432

I think that maybe a good choice would be Roman...but thats just me...i heard that whats his name might be coming back...um Docotr that was married to Carrie...maybe it will be him and Billie...

#5   2006/12/21 06:46AM
    Mitzy

um Docotr that was married to Carrie...maybe it will be him and Billie...

Maybe they will pair up Mike Horton with Billie.

#6   2006/12/21 08:03AM
    Audd

I do like Billie, however, how many times is she going to go down the same road. A soul mate is a soul mate, there simply is no way to win over that! I love DOOL "true love" stories. I loved the eighties when it was Patch/Kayla, Bo/HOpe, Jennifer/Frankie...there are so many fond memories. I'm glad Days is back to where is use to be, pretty darn close anyway. I agree, Billie needs her own true love/soul mate. Because she is always 2nd fiddle, I do feel bad for her, she just needs to walk away when she has any doubt and she had plenty with Steve.

#7   2006/12/21 11:37AM
    Darkfairiesi...

Quote Audd: I do like Billie, however, how many times is she going to go down the same road. A soul mate is a soul mate, there simply is no way to win over that! I love DOOL "true love" stories. I loved the eighties when it was Patch/Kayla, Bo/HOpe, Jennifer/Frankie...there are so many fond memories. I'm glad Days is back to where is use to be, pretty darn close anyway. I agree, Billie needs her own true love/soul mate. Because she is always 2nd fiddle, I do feel bad for her, she just needs to walk away when she has any doubt and she had plenty with Steve.

From what you said all they need is Jennifer and Frankie. I don't feel bad for her of course it is kind of rejecting but she knew what she getting into and she knew that eventually Steve will get his memory back and when she ask Steve what was I to you? I don't think that anyone wants to know the answer to that question. I think that she should walk away because eventually Steve would get his memory back and then what choose her over Kayla. Kayla and Steve are soulmates and Billie can't come between that and I think that she need to find another guy especially not married and who knows his past. Then she can come first and she can experience everything that Kayla has a real future with someone a child real true feelings for someone being devoted to someone. Everything that comes with being married and not someone who wife is in trouble goes running off to her. Because it seems to me that if he hasn't got his memory back that is what is going to happen.

#8   2006/12/22 04:48PM
    YanDiMera

Billie wanted to back off several times but Steve kept pressuring her.I'm glad Steve now remembers Kayla but i enjoyed the chemistry he had with Billie.

#9   2006/12/22 05:54PM
    Darkfairiesi...

Quote YanDiMera: Billie wanted to back off several times but Steve kept pressuring her.I'm glad Steve now remembers Kayla but i enjoyed the chemistry he had with Billie.

it looks like that is over with for he loves Kayla and I am thinking that Steve or Billie never really thought about what if Steve gets his memory back. I know they talk about but I think that Billie back off because Steve will eventually gets his memory back but I do think her biggest problem is she got all exitced because she was going to be with Steve and I guess when she did she totally black out that Steve could get his memory back or something else will had happened. For that is life and besides Billie knows that Steve and Kayla are soul-mates and she has doubt for I don't think Steve really pressuring her. I mean because you can pressure so many people to do what you want and the question would they and I don't think that Billie really prepared herself for if Steve got his memory back. Because she probably knows it was a longshot and probably didn't want him to because this thing will not only affect Steve but Kayla and Billie. For when it comes down to it Steve chosen Kayla. For I think he has his feelings that came with the memories of his life with Kayla. And she say it herself that she is good enough for the bedroom but not seen in public and Steve rushing off to save Kayla and cancel meeting with Billie should had told Billie something and I think on Steve part maybe he did like Billie but in the end he knew that he love Kayla more and probably wasn't expecting it.

#10   2006/12/25 01:52AM
    msinterested

:|Really didn't feel bad for billie either for one she was just actin glike well since she really couldn't have bo then she would take the next best thing really not concerning her self who she may hurt but, billie should have been thinking or telling steve to really try to get his memory back before she let her feelings get envolved but, nooo, billie just had to have it her way now we see where chelsea get's it from what you think but, i'll tell you what bo, hope, kayla,and steve better be careful you know what they say about a woman scorned.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list