List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Your thoughts - EJ vs Patrick!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Your thoughts - EJ vs Patrick!

Started by Chrissi at 2006/12/20 10:56AM
    Latest post: 2006/12/27 07:16AM, Views: 1115, Replies: 16
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2006/12/20 10:56AM
    Your thoughts - EJ vs Patrick!
    Chrissi

In a fight, who would win? Patrick or EJ?

I'd say Patrick, because he seems to have a more muscular body, but EJ would probably play dirty so... maybe EJ would only win because of that!

Kind of some strange thoughts that went through my head when watching today's show (Wed Dec 20).

#2   2006/12/20 11:23AM
    Re: Your thoughts - EJ vs Patrick!
    lennox

Even though Patrick may look stronger, EJ plays much dirtier so I'd have to my money on ej!

#3   2006/12/20 11:30AM
    daysfan432

Uh, did you SEE the beating that EJ gave Patrick...my moeny is on EJ all the way.

#4   2006/12/20 11:38AM
    Meggy

Quote daysfan432: Uh, did you SEE the beating that EJ gave Patrick...my moeny is on EJ all the way.

yeah that is what i was thinking... although Ej cheated and used a belt...

#5   2006/12/20 12:34PM
    Audd

I think EJ because he is filled with hate and evil!

#6   2006/12/20 12:39PM
    Chrissi

Yeah no fair! He used a belt. Just a fist fight... :P Not that I'm promoting violence.. this just came to me. :P

#7   2006/12/20 02:21PM
    daysfan432

Well niether of them seem to do anything the "fair way" but I guess if it was them being 'nice' about it...no I'd still have to go with EJ as long as it was a suprise attack...otherwise I'd guess...yeah EJ. (I think the sun sets around the man) hee-hee. (have you seen him, he's beautiful)

#8   2006/12/20 03:48PM
    jillybee

I believe Patrick will win this time. I think he learned his lesson the first time EJ beat him up. Did you guys forget that maybe it was on purpose so he could frame BO. Also, hate is a powerful motivator. If Patrick though EJ was going to hurt Hope all bets are off.

#9   2006/12/20 07:10PM
    Darling89For...

Quote Audd: I think EJ because he is filled with hate and evil!

Yes, I definitely think so. When Patrick and EJ talked at that bar today, Patrick refused to do anything that would harm Hope. Patrick has a weakness...he has a conscience, a (somewhat twisted) moral compass. He's human. EJ...whoa...WATCH OUT!!!! He doesn't care about hurting people, killing people. He's a murderer without conscience - a true DiMera through and through. Patrick obviously has feelings for Hope, and, of course, his family. That love is strong, because he stood up to EJ today, even after that brutal attack courtesy of EJ Wells. Unfortunately, that is Patrick's weakness when it comes to EJ...the weakness that will lead to his ultimate demise.

#10   2006/12/20 08:21PM
    bearrie

Patrick or EJ. Initially, I was going to say EJ would kick P's ass, no problem. EJ does tend to fight dirty. However, now that P knows what EJ is capable of, I'm sure P can dish it out just as good as EJ. Patrick can fight just as dirty as EJ. Patrick has gone up against either Tony or Stephano and he's alive to talk about it. Not that he is talking about it but, if he were so inclinded, he could. Patrick also came up against Alex North and played him no problems. That's the beauty of Patrick. He might seem like he's weak but if pushed against the wall, there is no telling what he'd do.
    For some reason, Pat is really hung up on Hope and if it came down to having to rescue Hope from EJ, Patrick would be so capable of doing that. I truly believe that. Some say that Pat's "love" for Hope and love for his family would be his down fall, but I say that they would be his will to fight. For himself, maybe not, but if he were fighting to save another person -Hope-, I'd lay my money on Patrick.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list